|Home world:||Planet Bell|
|First appearance:||Ultraseven episode 18 "Escape Dimension X" (1968)|
Beryudora (body part)
Alien Bell (ベル星人 Beru Seijin?) is a creature that appeared in Ultraseven. He traps people in an alternate dimension called Dimension X, where he chases them or sends monsters of his creation after them for his own amusement.
Subtitle: Wave Phantom (音波怪人 Onpa Kaijin?)
- Height: 60 m
- Weight: 18,000 t
- Origin: Planet Bell
The Ultra Garrison were training skydiving maneuvers one day, Amagi and Soga became were the last ones to jump due to Amagi being scared because he was high in the air and needed Soga to push him off. After a long time the rest of the Ultra Garrison started to wonder were Amagi and Soga were, and the pilots of the plane didn't know anything about their location.
Back with Amagi, he woke up still in his parachute hanging in trees. After he freed himself he quickly found Soga's parachute with a warning on it, Amagi was confronted by the giant Alien Bell who left after Amagi shot him. Amagi then quickly reunited with Soga. They were then attacked by monsters created by Bell which were easily defeated but were then attacked by the man seized Gumonga who was seemingly killed.
Not long after the Ultra Garrison received a call from Amagi and Soga stating they were on a floating island in earth's atmosphere. The Ultra Garrison sent a rescue party at once and found Alien Bell's "Dimension X". Not long after they found the bizarre world, they found Amagi and Soga still under attack by Gumonga, some Suflans, and space plants. Dan Moroboshi kept Gumonga busy while cap Kiriyama and Anne would pull Soga and Amagi away from the space plants. When returning to the ship, Alien Bell would reappear and make a sonic sound so high everyone but Dan was knocked out. Dan then transformed into Seven. At first Alien Bell had the upper hand but Seven quickly overcame this and forced Alien Bell to fly away. Seven gave chase and would continuously try to bring Bell back in to the Space X but every attempt failed. Seven then blasted Bell out the sky. Bell then landed in the polluted waters he made for Space X. Ultra Seven and Bell continued to battle with Bell losing. Ultra Seven finally threw Bell into deeper water were he started to dissolve. Seven then turned back into Dan and reunited with the others and escaped the dissolving Dimension X.
- Alien Bell's motif is that of a cricket.
- His name in the Turner Network Television version was Gigee, which is similar to Gigi.
- Although not physically seen, Alien Bell is one of the aliens that makes up Beryudora's right arm in Mega Monster Battle: Ultra Galaxy Legend The Movie.
Powers and Weapons
- Dimension X: Alien Bell manufactures a dimension of his own, named Dimension X. In this dimension, he can create whatever he desires to trap, injure or even kill his enemies.
- Flight: Alien Bell can fly at high speeds.
- Strength: Alien Bell is strong enough to lift and throw Ultraseven.
- Exoskeleton: Except for his wings, Alien Bell has a thick exoskeleton that can deflect the likes of Ultraseven's Eye Slugger.
- Teleportation: By making holograms of himself, Alien Bell can teleport at will.
- High-Frequency Sound:Alien Bell can emit a very painful and damaging high-frequency sound from his "mouth". This sound has a painful effect on living creatures, as it interrupts brain waves, but it allows Ultras to transform without their transformation item. True to his name, this sound is similar to bell rings.
If Bell is immersed in water, he begins to dissolve.