|Home world:||Planet Cool|
|First appearance:||Ultraseven Episode 1: "The Invisible Challenger."|
Alien Cool (クール星人, Kūru Seijin?) was the first alien that appeared in the series, Ultraseven. Alien Cool collects human specimens using a vaporizing and teleportation ray from his invisible flying saucer. He commenced attacks on an industrial area; all a part of an attempt to cause the TDF (Terrestrial Defense Forces) to submit into unconditional surrender. He is also known as Kuuru.
Subtitle: Space Hunter (宇宙ハンター, Uchū Hantā?)
Stats & TraitsEdit
- Height: 2 m
- Weight: 75 kg
- Levitation: Kuuru can levitate for an unlimited amount of time.
- Invisible Saucer: Kuuru Seijin has a saucer capable of bending light, making it invisible. This saucer can also fire energy balls that can not only capture humans, but also range from destryoing human sized rocks to entire buildings. The saucer can also take over communication devices like televisions.
- Miniture Saucers: From the main saucer Kuuru Seijin can release five smaller saucers, each with a laser ranging from capable of destroying human sized boulders to burning monsters like Windam.
UltrasevenEditFor the past few weeks reports of people mysteriously disappearing became a major concern. The Self Defense Force had the Ultra Garrison on the job, a special agency designed to stop alien attacks. While two members were sent to investigate if something would happen in a nearby forest a drifter by the name of Dan Moroboshi made himself known and proved to be a bit of a nuisance. Dan warned the Ultra Garrison that they were in danger, but no one believed him until a police car that was driving ahead of them disappeared. After being shot at and returning to their base, the Ultra Garrison concluded it was the work of an invisible alien. Alien Cool hijacked the televisions and made the Ultra Garrison watched as his invisible ship destroyed an entire oil refinery district and would soon attack Tokyo. Dan came up with the idea for a special spray paint and it worked once the Ultra Garrison took flight. Cool had his ship taken to a nearby canyon after it was hit. When he was forced to land he summoned five miniature saucers. Suddenly, Dan summoned a capsule monster by the name Windam. Windam destroyed two of them, but was quickly called back, making Dan Moroshobi changed into Ultraseven. Ultraseven infiltrated Cool's saucer, used the Emelium Beam on the controls, sliced Cool in half with the eye slugger, and freed the missing people he was holding for experimentation. Once Ultraseven took the saucer to space and destroyed it with the Emelium Beam, Dan became the latest member of the Ultra Garrison.
- It is stated that Planet Cool has very poor resources forcing its natives to plunder from other worlds in order to advance in terms of technology. The planet is also said to be protected by the same cloaking technology used on their ships.
- In the Turner Network Television dubbed version, his name was Emperor of Zundar.