|Weight:||55, 000 t|
|Age:||25,000 years old (Zoffy)|
|Home world:||Land of Light (Zoffy)|
|Voice actor(s):||Makoto Ataka|
|First Appearance:||Andro Melos vol. 1|
|Last Appearance:||Andro Super Warriors|
|Number of Appearances:||1 (Series)|
Andro Melos (アンドロメロス Andoro Merosu?) is one of the four original ultra characters who appeared in the manga of the same name as well as the mini series, Andro Melos. He was actually the alias of Benoit (ブノワ Bunowa?) and Zoffy, when using the Cosmo Techtor (コスモテクター Kosumo Tekuta?).
While patrolling in space, Benoit as Andro Melos, witnessed Zoffy being thrown into a black hole and rescued him. He then gave Zoffy his armor while he left to an unknown destination. After Zoffy defeated Juda, Benoit was returned to his position as Andro Melos.
After being thrown in a black hole by Ace Killer, he was rescued by Benoit/Andro Melos who for unknown reasons gave Zoffy his armor. Zoffy temporarily becomes Andro Melos and saves the galaxy from countless catastrophes. After a while he is joined by Andro Mars in his battle against the monsters. After Ultraseven is seemingly killed and Andro Wolf appears to Andro Melos, Mars begins to think that Wolf is Ultraseven. They are proven wrong when they find Ultraseven being held by the evil Juda (the main antagonist of the show). After destroying Juda, it is revealed that he was a robot, Zoffy reveals who he really is and how he survived the black hole. Zoffy returns the armor and goes back to the Land of Light with Seven, returning the position to Benoit.
- Height: 55 m
- Weight: 55,000 t
- Flight Speed: Mach 15
- Running Speed: 650 km per hour
- Kicking Power: 50,000 tons or more
- Punching Power: 15, 000 tons
- Underwater Speed: 300 knots
- Jumping Distance: 450 meters
- Brawn: Andro Melos/Zoffy can lift 160,000 tons
- Double Saber: The Eye Slugger-shaped swords emerge from his left waist.
- Double Lancer: A lance with both Double Saber at the end. Used to fight the three Alien Magma.
- Lancer Spark: Electric shock rays fired from double Lancer which powered up by the power of the Gurante restrictor.
- Cosmo Cross: Shurikens that are present in the back of the hand.
- Andro Beam: A laser fired on the forehead similar to Ultraseven's Emerium Ray. Used either in a form of magnetic field lines or heat rays.
- Grand Final Laser Shot: When combined with his friends, they can perform the Grand Final Laser Shot.
- Melos Wiper: Defense technique used to neutralize the attack of the enemy.
- Cosmo Kick: A flying kick charger by injection of the legs of the "Cosmo vernier". Used against the three Alien Magma.
- Cosmo Punch: A punch attack with a greater punching power.
- Andro Elbow Smash: A stronger elbow smash which powerful enough to leave a major injury on the opponent.
The Gran Tector (グランテクター Gurantekuta?) was developed long ago by a group of andro scientists. It was the ultimate legendary weapon hidden in the Earth's North Pole. It is the strongest space Cosmo Tector, making the wearer tens times stronger. Melos first equipped it in episode 40. It was destroyed along with Guar in the final episode.
Attacks via WeaponsEdit
- Strong Double Saber: An upgraded Double Saber, after being enhanced by the Gran Tector's energy. It is usually stored in the Andro Pod (アンドロポット?) of the Gran Tector.
- Strong Double Lancer: The upgraded version of Double Lancer, after being powered up by the Gran Tector's energy. It can be used as a sword or block enemy attacks. It can also create a tornado if rotated at high speeds. Used against Juda.
- Lancer Spark: Electric shock rays fired from Double Lancer which powered up by the power of the Gran Tector.
- Great Spark Ray: By equipping the Gran Tector, Andro Melos is able to fire the two rays on his right arm. By continuously firing, it destroyed a monster battleship.
- Hyper Grand Beam: When the energy of Gran Tector is applied, Andro Melos can shoot the improved version of Andro Beam. Used to give off light combined with his friends.
- Laser Shot Grand Final: He performs the Hyper Grand Beam with his friends.
- Grand Freeze: Freeze ray attack use to freeze the opponent.
- Gran Tector Kick: Increased by the power of Gran Tector, Andro Melos can use the improved version of Cosmo Kick, dealing a greater blow.
- Gran Tector Throw: He grabs the opponent's legs and continuously spins it using centrifugal force before throwing it onto the ground.
Figure Release InformationEdit
Andro Melos was released in 2012 as part of Ultra Act Figure Series.
||Mirrorman | Falcon | Redman | Red Fighter | Green Fighter | Orange Fighter | Triple Fighter | Jumborg Ace | Jumborg 9 | Fireman | Izenbo | Koseidon|
||Gridman | Servo | WoO | Mirrorman Reflex | Gridman Sigma|
||God Zenon | Dyna Dragon | Mountain Gulliver No. 5 | Reimon | Mirror Knight | Glen Fire | Jean-bot | Jean-nine|