|First appearance:||Ultraman Nexus Episode 18: "Apocalypse"|
|Latest appearance:||Ultraman Nexus Extra Episode: "Lost Memories"|
|Height:||2 m, 13 m|
|Weight:||300 kg, 7,500 t|
|Affiliation:||Dark Mephisto (Master)|
Subtitle: Insectivore Type Beast (インセクティボラタイプビースト Insekutibora Taipuu Bīsuto?)
- Height: 2 (Smaller Varaint), 13 m
- Weight: 300 kg (Smaller Variant) 7,500 t
- Origin: Unknown
- Predation Method: Caught the prey with it's tail or using its scissor arms.
Episode 18: Apocalypse - ApocalypseEdit
Arakunia and Frogos were Space Beasts sent by Dark Mephisto as subjects to test the Night Raiders in action, specifically Mizorogi (who was deputy captain of the Night Raiders at that time). Two Arakunias were spotted in a factory where the big one attacked the Night Raiders with its tongue after the smaller one was killed. However the monsters was no match for the Night Raiders' weapons and were quickly killed by their gunfire.
Extra Episode: Shiori - Lost MemoriesEdit
It was revealed back in Shiori's past as a policewoman, she encountered a smaller Arakunia, feeding on garbage as she mistook it for a bear before the beast attacked her. Despite this, the Night Raiders came into rescue and killed the monster and Shiori was later recruited moments later.
- Arakunia's roar is a reused Alien Muzan roar.
- Arakunia was made by combining the arms and torso of the Yamawarawa costume (from Ultraman Cosmos) and the hands and feet of the Alien Zamu costume (from Ultraman Neos.)
Powers and WeaponsEdit
- Tongue: Arakunia have a very long tongue, it can be used to ensnarl prey or as an offensive weapon.
- Scissor Arms: Arakunia possessed a pair of hands that has scissor-like pinchers.
- Burrowing: Though only mentioned in Ultraman Nexus official website, but Arakunia was revealed to have the ability to burrow underground via his scissor arms.
- Tail: In order to hunt humans, Arakunia (large only) can use it's tail to catch the prey.
|Ultra N Project Kaiju & Seijin|
|ULTRAMAN (2004)||Beast the One | Zero (Mentioned)|
|Ultraman Nexus||Pedoleon Klein | Pedoleon Groß | Pedoleon Fliegen | Beesectar | Bugbuzun | Bugbuzun Brood | Bugbuzun Growler | Galberos | Dark Faust | Lafleya | Nosferu | Beast Human | Dark Mephisto | Galberos II | Arakunia | Frogos | Golgolem | Kutuura | Grantella | Banpira | Lizarias | Lizarias Growler | Dark Mephisto Zwei | Mega Flash | Izmael | Dark Zagi|
|Unused Ultraman Nexus Monsters||Unused Space Beasts from Ultraman Nexus|