|This article is about a/an item in Ultra Galaxy Mega Monster Battle.|
The Battle Nizer (バトルナイザー, Batoru Naizā) is a device used by Reionyx's, such as Rei and Kate, that allows its wielder to summon a monster through a system called MonsLoad (モンスロード Monsurōdo?). A Reionyx commands the monster, even when the monster gets injured too much, so that the Reionyx has no choice but to call him back. However, the Battle Nizer has a side effect of hurting the Reionyx as well.
The regular Battle Nizer used by Reionyx, they can store up to three monsters at a time.
Neo Battle Nizer (ネオバトルナイザー, Neo Batoru Naizā?) is an evolved Battle Nizer used by Grande and Rei. It functions very much the same as the regular Battle Nizer but it can only be controlled by a powerful Reionyx and makes its monsters tremendously more powerful such as EX Modes.
Giga Battle Nizer (ギガバトルナイザー, Giga Batoru Naizā?) is a giant polearm Battle Nizer used by Ultraman Belial. After Belial was defeated by the Ultraman King, it was sealed away in the Valley of Fire to keep it out of the wrong hands. But with monsters being revived including the Four Heavenly Kings of Alien Empera because of the item and its potential to revive the evil emperor, Ultraman Mebius was sent to retrieve it. When Mecha Zamu appeared to help Mebius, he was revealed to have been a crucial element in the Emperor's resurrection. By uniting the Giga Battle Nizer with Zamu, Empera would be revived. This did happen, but in a fight with Mebius and Ultraman Hikari, Mecha Zamu sacrificed himself to keep Empera from ever returning with the Giga Battle Nizer being lost in space until it was retrieved by an Alien Zarab to form an alliance with Ultraman Belial.
It is much more powerful than a regular Battle Nizer as it is able to control an army of a hundred monsters and can be used as a weapon when channeling energy into it. A normal Battle Nizer, however, can be used to control it and the monsters used. It was destroyed at the end of the battle between the Ultras and Beryudora.
- Ghost Rebirth: By placing the essence of Alien Empera's grudge within it, the Giga Battlenizer can detect Mecha Zamu's presence. By placing the object within him the Emperor can be reborn.
- Belial Shot: (ベリアルショット, Beriaru Shotto): An energy bullet.
- Belial Death Scythe: (ベリアルデスサイズ, Beriaru Desu Saizu): A scythe blade-shaped beam.
- Belial Geno Thunder: (ベリアルジェノサンダー, Beriaru Jeno Sandā): A lightning bolt.
- Belial Whip: (ベリアルウィップ, Beriaru Wippu): An energy whip.
- Belial Black Hole Thunder: (ベリアルブラックホールサンダー, Beriaru Bur'akku Hōru Sandā): According to resources, the technique has Belial "inhale" enemies into the Giga Battle Nizer, empowering it enough to release multiple Geno Thunder attacks far and wide. This technique was not used in the movie.
- Revival: Because of it's potential to resurrect the Emperor, it's possible that can revive monsters while in the Monster graveyard.
- All users of the Battle Nizers have been Reionyx, how they obtained them is unknown but they may simply appear due to their Reiblood genes.This is may explain where Belial's Giga Battle Nizer came from.
- In episode one of Ultra Galaxy Neo, it is shown that a Battle Nizer is a mix of technology and organic components. The second form of the Battle Nizer is a metamorphosis brought about by Rei's growth in power. This would mean that they are dependent on the owner Reiyonix' energies as shown by the Battle Nizers of defeated Reiyonix are never shown to be unusable.
- It is unknown if another Giga Battlenizer could exist. It is possible that if Belial gained another Battle Nizer it would eventually grow into another one.
|Ultramen Powers, Traits and Objects of Interest|
|Ultra Traits and abilities||Ultraman Title | Ultra Beam | Ultra's Inner Light | Color Timer | Beam Lamp | Crest Weapons | Protectors | Bracers | Solar Energy Absorption | Light Crystal | Zenshin Crystals | V Crystals | Ultra Armor | Mental Abilities | Ultra Signs | Human Hosts/Forms | Dimensional Field|
|Ultra related Items||Transformation Items | Specium | Ultra Bracelet | Ultra Array | Ultra Bell | Ultra Key | Max Galaxy | Plasma Spark | Aarb Gear | Techtor Gear | Ultimate Aegis | Spark Dolls | Strium Brace | Ultra Fusion Brace | Knight Timbre | Cyber Cards | MonsArmor | Ultra Fusion Cards | Kaiju Cards|
|Manga Only||Plasma Ore | Ultraman suit | Ultraman Factor|
|Crest Weapons||Eye Slugger | Vezard | Maxium Sword | Zero Sluggers | Xlugger | Orb Sluggers|
|Bracers||Ultra Bracelet | Ultra Converter | King Bracelet |Stratos Edge| Armed Nexus | Mephisto Claw | Max Spark | Max Galaxy | Mebius Brace | Knight Brace | Ultra Zero Bracelet | Strium Brace | Ultra Fusion Brace|
|Armors||Protector | Cosmo Techtor | Grantechtor | Aarb Gear | Techtor Gear | Ultimate Aegis | Zero Slugger Gear | MonsArmor|
|Other||Ace Blade | Ultra Magic Ray | Leo Nunchaku | Ultra Mantle | Giga Battle Nizer | Ginga Spark Lance | Knight Timbre | Orbcalibur | Orb Slasher|