|Nature:||An organ for measuring power levels and firing Ultra Beams|
|Powers:||Measure power levels and/or fire beams|
|First Appearance:||Ultraseven Episode 1|
|Status:||A naturally appearing Organ on some Ultras|
The Beam Lamp (ビームランプ Bīmu Ranpu) is a small crystal that some Ultras have. It is located on the forehead and is often used as an analogue to a Color Timer. Its name comes from the fact that it can fire Ultra Beams.
Unlike the Color Timer, the Beam Lamp is a completely natural organ that appears on some Ultras, the first known instance of it was Ultraseven. His Beam Lamp was different in that it acted in place of a Color Timer, keeping track of his energy levels. However, in later Ultras the beam lamp didn't seem to be used for anything other than firing beams.
Normally the Beam Lamp simply flashes when energy levels are low, but the members of the Ultra Force had special Beam Lamps. They all had Beam Lamps, but instead of being green they were blue, flashed yellow after it turned red and made a beeping noise like a color timer.
- Seven's Superior
- Ultraman Taro (Only used for beams)
- Ultraman Leo (Only used for beams)
- Astra (Only used for beams)
- Ultraseven 21
- The Ultra Force
- Ultraman Zero
- Ultraman Belial (as Zero Darkness)
- Ultraman Ginga (as Ginga Strium)
- Ultraman Geed (Solid Burning, and Shining Mystic)
- Robot Ultraseven
- Imitation Astra
- Darklops Zero
List of Beams fired from the Beam Lamp
- Emerium Ray (Ultraseven)
- Emerium Slash (Ultraman Zero)
- Shining Emerium Slash (Shining Ultraman Zero)
- Leo Cross Ray (Ultraman Leo)
- Adorium Ray (Ultraseven 21)
- 21 Beam Attack (Ultraseven 21)
- Emerium Boost Beam (Ultraman Geed)
- In the TNT English dub of Ultraseven, the Beam Lamp was called the Emelium Generator. Its purpose and nature was very similar to the Color Timer in that it was where all of Seven's power was generated.
- In the Heisei Ultraseven Evolution series, the Beam Lamp was compared to the Third Eye, a concept that represents when one gains enlightenment and allows one to see the universe for what it is. The Third Eye is also representative of a Sixth Sense, allowing one to know or sense things that they shouldn't be able to and to perceive the supernatural.
|Ultramen Powers, Traits and Objects of Interest|
|Ultra Traits and abilities||Ultraman Title | Ultra Beam | Ultra's Inner Light | Color Timer | Beam Lamp | Crest Weapons | Protectors | Bracers | Solar Energy Absorption | Forehead Crystal | Light Crystal | Zenshin Crystals | V Crystals | Ultra Armor | Mental Abilities | Ultra Signs | Human Hosts/Forms | Dimensional Field | Star Marks|
|Ultra related Items||Transformation Items | Specium | Ultra Bracelet | Ultra Array | Ultra Bell | Ultra Key | Max Galaxy | Plasma Spark | Aarb Gear | Techtor Gear | Ultimate Aegis | Spark Dolls | Strium Brace | Ultra Fusion Brace | Knight Timbre | Cyber Cards | MonsArmor | Ultra Fusion Cards | Ultra Fusion Card Holder | Kaiju Cards | Ultra Capsules | Ultra Capsule Holder | Kaiju Capsules | Childhood Radiation | R/B Crystals | R/B Crystal Holder | R/B Crystal Collection Case|
|Manga Only||Plasma Ore | Ultraman suit | Ultraman Factor|