|First appearance:||Ultraman Nexus episode 5 "Dunamist"|
Beesectar (ビーセクタ Bīsekuta?) were Space Beasts that appears in Ultraman Nexus episode 5.
Subtitle: Insect type Beast (インセクトタイプビースト Insekuto Taipu Bīsuto?)
- Height: 1 ~ 1.5 m
- Weight: 100 ~ 150 g
- Origin: Himeya's nightmare
Jun Himeya, the second dunamist or host of Ultraman Nexus after Shinichi Maki, began to have strange nightmares with swarms of creatures known as Beesectars, attack an old temple. However, upon waking up, the Beesectar were gone.
- The prop that used for Beesectar in the play was modified from Dobishi.
- There were originally plans for the Beesectar to reappear throughout the series. These ideas were that a large group would come together to form Bugbuzun and that another swarm would be revived and controlled by Mega Flash.
- It was unknown whether Beesectars were Space Beasts or not since it's appearence were only in Himeya's dream.
- Flight: Beesectar can fly at high speeds.
|Ultra N Project Kaiju & Seijin|
|ULTRAMAN (2004)||Beast the One | Zero (Mentioned)|
|Ultraman Nexus||Pedoleon Klein | Pedoleon Groß | Pedoleon Fliegen | Beesectar | Bugbuzun | Bugbuzun Brood | Bugbuzun Growler | Galberos | Dark Faust | Lafleya | Nosferu | Beast Human | Dark Mephisto | Galberos II | Arakunia | Frogos | Golgolem | Kutuura | Grantella | Banpira | Lizarias | Lizarias Growler | Dark Mephisto Zwei | Mega Flash | Izmael | Dark Zagi|
|Unused Ultraman Nexus Monsters||Unused Space Beasts from Ultraman Nexus|