The Chaosroids (カオスロイド, Kaosuroido?) created by Alien Mephilas using Chaos Header in Ultraman Fighting Evolution Rebirth The chaosroids are the copies of three Ultra Brothers. They are based on Ultraman, Ultraseven and Ultraman Taro and were created to wreak havoc on the Land of Light so Mephilas could conquer it.
Chaosroid SEditChaosroid S is the Chaosroid that is modeled after Ultraseven's appearance and abilities.
- Chaos Emerium Beam: Chaosroid S can fire a darker and more powerful version of the Emerium Ray that is purple in color.
- Chaos Slugger: Like Ultraseven's Eye Slugger, Chaosroid S can launch his Chaos Sluggers from his head as a weapon. It can be duplicated and if lost a new one can be conjured in its place.
- Ultra Key: Stolen from the Ultra Tower, It's power can destroy a planet with one shot.
When Alien Mephilas had sent 3 Chaosroids in an attempt to destroy the Land of Light. One of the members was the evil clone of Ultraseven known as "Chaosroid S." Chaosroid S stole the Ultra Key from the Ultra Tower, but before he could destroy Planet Ultra, Ultraseven arrived and destroyed the evil clone.
Chaosroid T is the Chaosroid that is modeled after Ultraman Taro's appearance and abilities.
- Height: 55 Meters
- Weight: 50.000 Tons
- Chaos Storium Beam: Chaosroid T can fire an alternate version of the Storium Ray that is purple color.
- Chaos Dynamite: Like Ultraman Taro's Ultra Dynamite, Chaosroid T can use a dark version of the Ultra Dynamite that is purple in color.
- Ultra Bell: Stolen from the Ultra Tower. It's can make an defeaning noise to anyone who hears it.
Alien Mephilas had sent 3 Chaosroids in an attempt to destroy the Land of Light.One of the members was the evil clone of Ultraman Taro. He stole the Ultra Bell from the Ultra Tower. However Ultraman Taro arrived and defeated the evil clone.
Chaosroid U is the Chaosroid that is modeled after Ultraman's appearance and abilities.
- Height: 50 Meters
- Weight: 45.000 Tons
- First Appeared: Ultraman Fighting Evolution Rebirth episode 12 "M78 Crisis".
- Last Appeared: Ultraman Fighting Evolution Rebirth episode 12 "M78 Crisis".
- Affiliation: Alien Mephilas (master), Chaosroids, Ultraman (Archenemy)
- Chaos High Spin: The dark version of Ultraman's high spin but purple in color.
- Chaos Ultra Slash: A larger version of Ultraman's Ultra Slash that is purple in color. It is formed from Chaosriod U's entire right arm ans will return to his arm if it does not hit its intended target.
- Chaos Specium Beam: A dark version of Ultraman's Specium Beam with purple color.
Alien Mephilas had sent 3 Chaosroids in an attempt to destroy the Land of Light. One of the members was the evil clone of Ultraman. Attacking the Plasma Spark Tower, Ultraman arived in time to stop his evil doppelganger from stealing it. However, the evil clone was too strong and Ultraman was defeated. Ultraman was just about to die in front of the Plasma Spark when the Light of Planet Ultra acted and empowered Ultraman who then destroyed Chaosroid U with the Giga Specium Beam.