|First appearance:||Ultra Q: Oil SOS (Unreleased)|
Clapton (クラプトン Kuraputon) was a stingray-like kaiju from an unreleased Ultra Q Episode: Oil SOS.
Subtitle: Oil monster (オイル怪獣 Oiru kaijū)
- Height: Unknown
- Weight: Unknown
- Origin: Underneath sea floor
Ultra Q: Oil SOS
Though not much to be known, Clapton was a sea stingray kaiju which lived underneath the sea floor. Its main food was the petroleum located there.
- Clapton's prop was later reused for Bostang, another massive stingray beast.
- The episode that Clapton debuted and his favor of oil would be reused for Pestar in the original Ultraman series.
- Though he never appeared canonically, Clapton was mentioned as one of the components for Beryudora's left arm according to the Shogakukan Magazine 2009: Ultra Galaxy Legend Ultra Complete Works, Page 78 - 81, Hundred-body Monster Beryudora Complete Capture.
- Despite being unused, Bostang still recieved a model kit which featured a smaller Clapton and a larger Bostang. The model kit is extremely rare, though.
Powers and weapons
- Oil Consumption: Through unknown means, Clapton can consume oil as a food.
- Adept Swimmer: Being an aquatic monster, Clapton can swim in a moderate speed.
- Nasal Drill: It is assumed that Clapton can use the spine on his nose as a battering ram, or a drill like the later kaiju Gubila.