|Home world:||Planet Earth (Heisei Seven Universe)|
|First appearance:||Heisei Ultraseven episode 4: "Consequences of a Promise"|
Subtitle: Space-Time Monster (時空怪獣 Jikū Kaijū?)
- Height: 61 m
- Weight: 50,000 t
- Origin: Pacific Ocean
Said to be the sister of Otohime, Dairyuhkai was the protector of Otohime. When Urashima Taro broke his promise with Otohime, Dairyuhkai emerged from a tornado and destroyed Ryunomiya city. For this act she was abandoned by her sister who was completely disappointed with her.
Three hundred years later she returned to find Taro and claim her vengeance. She was stopped by Ultraseven who attempted to held her of, even with his Eyeslugger which she caught and threw away. It was only when Taro, now an old man offered up a rose, showing that he had kept his promise, that she relented disappearing in a golden light.
- Suit Actor: Fujimoto Kotaro
- Dairyuhkai is one of the few monsters to fight an Ultra and not be defeated nor defeat said Ultra since their fight was not completed.
- Despite being listed as a Kaiju, Dairyuhkai is actually clearly sentient, given her motivations and the fact she spoke to Seven.
Powers and Weapons
- Tornado: Dairyuhkai can create or emerge from a tornado.
- Blast Cannons: Daiyruhkai can fire several missile-like blasts from his mouth at once.
- Smokescreen: When needed, Daiyruhkai can emit a steady stream of blinding mist from his mouth.
- Telepathy: Dairyuhkai can talk to others telepathically.