|First appearance:||Ultraseven episode 34 "The Vanishing City" (1968)|
|Latest appearance:||Ultraman Taro episode 25 Burn On! The Six Ultra Brothers (animated flashback)|
Subtitle: Foaming Monster (発泡怪獣 Happō Kaijū?)
- Height: 40 m
- Weight: 15,000 t
- Origin: Outer Space
Dancan was an alien foam creature that hailed from an unknown world. Dancan came to Earth with the intent of finding a new home. Dancan, being agressive towards the Ultra Garrison, used his technology to move an entire city to a forest area. He captured Dan and Soga, but they would later attempt to cease his operations on Earth. Later, tried to use them as hostage and force the people of Earth to accept his stay on their planet. The Ultra Garrison thus considered him to be a threat and they began searching for his base. Dan, who by now was under Dancan's control, was ordered to transform. Dancan then ordered Ultraseven to attack the Ultra Garrison when they came close to finding him. As Furuhashi was still investigating, he came across Dancan and his machines. He attacked Dancan and destroyed the machines. Ultraseven was free, now. Dancan transformed into his alien self. After fighting Ultraseven, Dancan soon realized that he stood little of a chance against him and decided to retreat. Ultraseven chased him until, Dancan sneak attacked Ultraseven. As Dancan tried to run again, Ultraseven shot the Emerium Ray killing the Kaiju and dissolving it into foam. After Dancan's defeat, the people of the city were no longer under mind control or frozen, thus reversing his effects.
- Despite his aggresive behavior, Dancan only wanted to stay on Earth to take refuge from Space Storms. However his overly aggressive behavior and actions forced the Ultra Garrison to see him as an invader.
- Although not physically seen, Dancan was on of the monsters & aliens that made up Beryudora's left arm in Mega Monster Battle: Ultra Galaxy Legends The Movie.
Powers and Weapons
- Human Disguise: Dancan can disguise himself as a human. If this disguise is destroyed he will turn into his true form using acidic foam.
- Shapeshifting: Dancan can transform into a strange foam, his true form, and reconfigure his body. In foam form he can also traverse short distances in almost teleportation like speedsand is used as the area Dancan wants to place teleported objects and freeze teleported humans in place until he is dead.
- Teleportation Technology: Dancan used technology in his control room to teleport entire cities to any destination.
- Eye Screen: Dancan can use the eyes of the people he freezes in place as his cameras that will transmit their sight to a special screen. This also allows him to hypnotize Ultras.