|First Appearance:||Ultraman Orb|
|Status:||In use, destroyed (formerly)|
The Dark Ring (ダークリング Dāku Ringu?) is the dark counterpart of Ultraman Orb's Orb Ring, used by Jugglus Juggler and later on Mulnau. Being a dark variation, it is only being used by individuals with darker hearts.
A device that was used by Jugglus Juggler as a counteract to the Orb Ring, he used it to awaken King Demon Beasts and harvest their cards upon defeat by Ultraman Orb. Using the six King Demon Beast cards, he summoned the egg of Maga-Orochi and used the card of Ultraman Belial to destroy Zoffy's cards and unleash the monster in its rampaging spree.
Following the monster's destruction, Juggler used the Dark Ring for the last time to create Zeppandon. After said combination's the Dark Ring dissipated into a purple substance and vanished into thin air, further adding insult to his defeat.
The Dark Ring (either the original one or another similar device) ended up in Mulnau's possession that helped her to turn everything she fancied upon into space jewels. Using this she also sealed up Ultra Warriors Ginga, Victory and X as part of her collection
- Kaiju Card Launch: The original purpose of the Dark Ring is to launch scanned Kaiju Cards to negate the sealing properties of an Ultra Fusion Card by creating a sunspot-like essence that block their powers. Once the Fusion Card is fully blocked, the slumbered King Demon Beast will be awakened.
- Kaiju Card Harvesting: The Dark Ring is capable of harvesting Kaiju Cards upon an Ultra Kaiju's defeat by absorbing their remains. Jugglus used this to harvest the defeated King Demon Beasts in hopes of reviving the dark king. If looked closely on its ring, it displayed the destruction time of an Ultra Kaiju being rewinded before Jugglus picked the card.
- Kaiju Summoning: The Dark Ring is capable of summoning any Kaiju while a Kaiju Card is scanned. In Stageshows, however, it can summon the Kaiju at will.
- Ultra Fusion Card Launch: In a similar manner to Kaiju Cards, the Dark Ring can launch Belial's card in a similar manner to a bullet but instead of negating an Ultra Fusion Card's sealing property, it completely removes the effect by destroying them.
- Kaiju Fusion: A function similar to the Orb Ring, it is capable of fusing Kaiju, such as when Zeppandon was created.
Orb the MovieEdit
- Jewel Transformation: In Mulnau's possession, she can transform any target she desired into a space jewel for her collection. It is also applicable to anything as large as celestial bodies, such as Earth or living beings such as Ultra Warriors.
- The Dark Ring's sounds are distorted versions of the Orb Ring's.
- The Dark Ring is based on the Dark Spark, another dark-knockoff of an item that was used by the protagonists. In real life, their products are also sold within Premium Bandai releases (sold within limited numbers as collector's edition) and said item has voices of the antagonists within the series.
- In a random Ultraman Orb stageshow, an Alien Magma was shown with the Dark Ring.
- Being a device that is aimed for darker heart individuals, the Dark Ring has no problems utilizing a dark Ultra Warrior's card, as shown when Belial was used as a live bullet whereas Gai struggled to use it on the Orb Ring until his rage granted the permission to do so.
|Showa Items||Beta Capsule | Ultra Eye | Will Power | Ultra Rings | Ultra Badge | Leo Ring | Bright Stick | Beam Flasher|
|Heisei Items||Delta-Plasma Pendant | Will Power | Beta Capsule/Flash Prism | Estraller | Pikari Brush | Spark Lens | Nice Dreamer | Reflasher | Esplender | Agulater | Cosmo Pluck | Just Lancer | Evoltruster | Darkevolver | Max Spark | Mebius Brace | Knight Brace | Ultra Zero Bracelet | Ginga Spark | Dark Spark | Dark Dummy Spark | Gunpad | Ginga Light Spark | Livepad | Victory Lancer | Chibu Spark | X Devizer | Orb Ring|
|Manga Only Items||Zoffy Bracelet | Jack Bracelet | Gorian Belt | Zaji Sword | Drew Bracelet | Flare Coin | Alphonne Pendant | Ars Ring | Mimicry System|