|First appearance:||Ultraman Zero The Movie: The Revenge of Belial|
|Affiliation:||Kaiser Belial (Master)|
Subtitle: Dark Staff Officer (暗黒参謀 Ankoku Sanbō?)
- Height: 52 m
- Weight: 45,000 t
- Origin: Unknown
Ultraman Zero The Movie: The Revenge of Belial
Darkgone is one of Kaiser Belial's commanding officers and acts as one of the generals in leading the Legionoids and Darklops when raiding planets. Darkgone was first seen leading a squadron of Legionoids to attack Glen Fire and the Pirates of Flame in the Space Nitromethane Sea. After Glen Fire informs Ultraman Zero of the whereabouts for "The Shield of Baraji," he and the Pirates agitate the highly combustable Nitromethane, forcing Darkgone to retreat.
Later on once Ultraman Zero and Kaiser Belial battle. Darkgone is left to deal with the Jean-bird on his own. At first Darkgone has the upper hand against Jean-bird's limited capabilities, until it transforms into its new form: Jean-bot. The battle quickly turns into a standstill between Darkgone and the robot, but thanks to Nao (Jean-bot's pilot) remembering the training sessions he had with his brother, both Nao and Jean-bot managed to destroy Darkgone with Jean-bot's axe.
- Voice actor: Taiyo Kawashita
- Much like how Jean-bot is based on the robot hero Jumborg Ace, Darkgone is heavily based on the Jumborg Ace villain, Anti Go-Ne.
- In a premature script, it was originally planned that Darkgone and Iaron were once agents of Yapool, but then defected from him and joined Kaiser Belial. This fact was still kept for road shows during the film's promotions.
- His battle and loss against Jean-bot was referenced by Ultraman Zero and Glen Fire in New Ultraman Retsuden Episode 9 to demonstrate Jean-bot's fighting capabilities
Powers and Weapons
- Gone Blade (ゴーネブレード Gōne Burēdo?): Darkgone can create a sword out from his right claw to use in battle.
- Gone Whip (ゴーネビュート Gōne Byūto?): Darkgone can create a whip out of the palm of his right claw to ensnare opponents. This whip is also electrified and can electrocute its victim, or can sap their energy.
- Gone Beam (ゴーネビーム Gōne Bīmu?): Darkgone can fire a red laser from his chest. This laser can be fired in a straight shot or it can be split up into multiple directions when fired.
- Shadow Mimicry: Darkgone can teleport/travel to different locations that are darkened.