|First appearance:||Ultra Galaxy Legend Gaiden: Ultraman Zero vs. Darklops Zero Part 1|
|Latest appearance:||Ultra Galaxy Legend Gaiden: Ultraman Zero vs. Darklops Zero Part 2|
|Affiliation:||Galactic Emperor Kaiser Belial|
Darklops (later versions, successors)
Ultra Galaxy Legend GaidenEdit
An experimental prototype for Galatic Emperor Kaiser Belial's army, Darklops was used as an guinea pig for a universe crossing experiment. At the end of the experiment he was left stranded and damaged as he floated aimlessly through another universe. The people of Salome in that universe modified him to obey their commands.
When the original Ultraman Zero was overpowering Mecha Gomora, Alien Salome Herodia unleashed the robot to defeat Zero; while equipping him with Techtor Gear Black to make sure it wouldn't go berserk. However after a short brawl with Zero, Darklops Zero destroyed the Techtor Gear after gathering energy into its fist and striking the armor. No longer restrained, Darklops Zero faced the source of his design in a fight where they are nearly equal but with Darklops coming out victorious. Soon the Imitation Ultra Brothers arrived and Darklops fired a cannon of dimensional energy that sent them and Zero into a gap between dimensions.
After the fight, Darklops Zero was restrained so his energy could be charged for the dimensional transfer experiment, it was at that moment he began to remember Belial. After trying to send of a team of Imitation Ultra Brothers into another universe, Darklops Zero turned on Herodia, destroying the remaining Ultra Brothers and mocking her as she dropped to the ground from its hand. It walked out of the facility and called Mecha Gomora to help the fight with the original Gomora.
Ultraman Zero ultimately returns from the other dimensions and fights Darklops Zero again, with the former getting the advantage over him. In a last ditch effort, Darklops tried to use its Dimension Core again but Zero uses the Plasma Spark Sword in a high speed dash to defeat it. Before powering down, Darklops mocked Zero about a countdown to despair and fear, referring to Belial's conquest. It then struck its fist into its chest to blow it and Planet Chain up. Fortunately, Zero and Space Pendragon are sent back to their universe through the explosion.
- Darklops Zero also shares the voice actor with the real Ultraman Zero, both of them were voiced by Mamoru Miyano
- Suit actor: Tatsunari Fukushima
- Like Zero, when Darklops Zero's Techtor Gear Zero came off it appeared similar to when the Riders, from the series Kamen Rider Kabuto, in Masked Form performed cast off to enter Rider Form.
In his regular appearance, Darklops Zero roughly has the same amount of power as the Ultraman Zero including his speed, fighting style.
- Height: 45 m
- Weight: 35,000 t
- Origin: Malebrandes
Powers and WeaponsEdit
- Flight: Darklops Zero can maneuver an anti-gravity flight.
- Darklops Zero Sluggers (ダークロプスゼロスラッガー Dākuropsu Zero Suraggā?): Darklops possesses a pair of Crest Weapons comparable in strength and mobility to Ultraman Zero's. At first they seemed stronger as they defeated the Plasma Spark Sword, but Zero later destroyed them with Big Bang Zero.
- Darklops Zero Shot (ダークロプスゼロショット Dākuropsu Zero Shuto?): Darklops Zero can fire a purple version of Zero's signature using the same motion. It is as strong as the original.
- Dimension Core (ディメンジョンコア Dimenjon Koa?): As a method for inter-dimensional travel, Darklops Zero can use this as a way of transportation.
- Dimension Storm (ディメンジョンストーム Dimenjon Stōmu?): Unique to him, Darklops Zero can concentrate dimensional energy into its Dimension Core, usually located under his color timer, to fire a blast that can send anyone within its blast radius into another universe or dimension.
- Darklops Matter (ダークロプスメイザー Dākuropsu Mettā?): He also demonstrates the ability fire a powerful beam out of his visor eye which he used to destroy the Salome base, the full power blast requires a short period of charging.
- Darklops Zero Changer (ダークロプスゼロチェンジャー Dākuropsu Zero Chenjā?): He reprogrammed Mecha Gomora with a wave of energy putting him under his complete control.
- Self Destruct Mode: Darklops can turn himself into a time bomb, whose explosion can eliminate an entire universe.
- Height: 45 m
- Weight: 45,000 t
- Origin: Alien Salome factory
Powers and WeaponsEdit
- Durability The Techtor Gear Black provides durability to Darklops Zero, as well as control from the Alien Salome.
- Techtor Gear Black Kick (テクターギアブラックキック Tekutā Gia Burakku Kikku?): A kick attack used by Darklops Zero.
- Techtor Gear Black Tackle (テクターギアブラックタックル Tekutā Gia Burakku Takkuru?): A tackle attack used by Darklops Zero.
Ultra Hero SeriesEdit
- Darklops Zero (2010)
- Release Date: September 11, 2010
- Price: 800 Yen
- ID Number: EX
Ultra Hero Series Darklops Zero is a remold of UHS40 Ultraman Zero, with a new upper body. The figure sports 3 points of articulation.
- Darklops Zero Black Clear Ver. (2010)
- Release Date: August 2010
- Price: 800 Yen
- ID Number: SP
An Ultraman Festival & Ultraman Shop exclusive, This Darklops figure is a clear-black redeco of the figure above. It's paint applications were the same as the original.
Ultra Monster 500Edit
- Darklops Zero (2017)
- Release Date: April, 2017
- Price: 600 Yen
- ID Number: 79
Ultra Monster 500 No. 79 Darklops Zero is a remold of Ultra Hero 500 No. 21 Ultraman Zero.
NOTE: Italic lines are exclusives.
- Darklops Zero (2011)
- Release Date: January 25, 2011
- Price: 3360 yen
- Materials: ABS, PVC
- JAN/ISBN: 4543112655608
- Accessories: 6 pairs of hands, 2 Darklops Zero Sluggers, Extra head, Big Bang Zero core
A Tamashii Webshop exclusive, Ultra-Act Darklops Zero is a redeco/retool of the first Ultra-act Ultraman Zero figure, featuring a new head. Darklops Zero also features a new Big Bang Zero accessory, which can be attached to his Color Timer port.
The figure is released as a Tamashii Webshop exclusive, and it can be ordered between 28th September 2010 from 16:00JST until the 10th November 2011 at 16:00JST, and the product will be shipped this January 25, 2011.