|Ultraman Orb THE ORIGIN SAGA, Episode 5|
|Written by||Sotaro Hayashi|
|Directed by||Hideki Oka|
Dawn (あかつき～暁～ Akatsuki) is the fifth episode of Ultraman Orb THE ORIGIN SAGA.
Amate tries to run into the forest but was quickly spotted by a young villager, with the latter spotting her citizens praying for the royal tree. On the orbit of Kanon, infected Vakishim and Verokron assisted the Bezelbs with guarding said planet. Cosmos arrived and try to purify the enslaved Choju pair but fails and continues his journey instead. As the Bezelbs approaching, Amate tries to surrender but Psychi is disappointed due to her not entering the state of War God. Cosmos appeared and scared the Bezelbs away as he revert to Musashi and discuss with Amate over the responsibilities of gaining power before she was picked by the Kanon Soldiers.
Gai practices his swordsmanship again as Juggler becomes more feral after recovering from Kugutsu. Once the training ended, many noted of how Gai being too easy until Asuka reassured his junior. Amate brought Raigou to a secret tunnel which holds a huge slab that depicted the actual history which only known to the royal family: the Tree of Life's actual purpose is to disperse its seed across the space and spread knowledge. While creating the Fruit of Knowledge, the tree also created two siblings, its protector the War God and its destroyer the Bezelbs. When the Queen Bezelb and War God met, their intense battle can bring a fatal disaster in the future. Raigou however is not convinced with her "fairy tale". When the infected Choju attacked, the suffering from her citizens overloaded her mind, causing her to break into tears, so much so that it was sensed by Shohei (who ended up rendered comatose), Gai and Musashi.
Amate choses to become the War Gos and Musashi advise her to keep moving forward to the light. Gai transforms into Orb and cleared the Bezelb patron that ambushed his party as his skills further progress. As the Bezelb army is about to advance to the Kanon castle on dawn, the soldiers made their move while a ritual took place. The infected Choju try to bombard the Tree of Life but their attacks were quickly halted by an energy barrier made by none other than the War God. Everyone involved watches in astonishment over the goddess while Gai sinks into frustration from his failure.
- Gai Kurenai (クレナイ・ガイ Kurenai Gai): Hideo Ishiguro (石黒 英雄 Ishiguro Hideo)
- Jugglus Juggler (ジャグラスジャグラー Jagurasu Jagurā): Takaya Aoyagi (青柳 尊哉 Aoyagi Takaya)
- Amate (アマテ Amate): Saki Fukuda (福田 沙紀 Fukuda Saki)
- Miccot (ミッコト Mikkoto): Ayane (文音 )
- Ricca (リッカ Rikka): Asuka Shibuya (渋谷 飛鳥 Shibuya Asuka)
- Shohei Moriwaki (森脇 翔平 Moriwaki Shōhei): Yasuhisa Furuhara (古原 靖久 Furuhara Yasuhisa)
- Yui Nishioka (西岡 結衣 Nishioka Yui): Karen Miyazaki (宮﨑 香蓮 Miyazaki Karen)
- Shinra (シンラ Shinra): Yasuyuki Maekawa (前川 泰之 Maekawa Yasuyuki)
- Raigo (ライゴウ Raigou): Takaaki Enoki (榎木 孝明 Enoki Takaaki)
- Psychi (サイキ Saiki): Motoya Izumi (和泉 元彌 Izumi Motoya)
- Shin Asuka/Ultraman Dyna (アスカ・シン/ウルトラマンダイナ Asuka Shin/Urutoraman Daina): Takeshi Tsuruno (つるの 剛士 Tsuruno Takeshi)
- Bugen (ブゲン Bugen): Takeyuki Yue (湯江 健幸 Yue Takeyuki)
- Yosuke Aoi (青井 洋介 Aoi Yōsuke): Mister Chin (ミスターちん Misutā Chin)