|First Appearance:||Jumborg Ace Episode 12: "Dead in Osaka!"|
|Latest Appearance:||Jumborg Ace Episode 13: "Revive Now! Jumborg Ace!"|
Dead Fire (デッドファイヤー Deddo Faiyā) is the final kaiju of Antigone to appear in the Jumborg Ace series, appearing in episode 12 and 13.
Subtitle: Flame Monster (火炎怪獣 Kaen kaijū)
- Height: 58 m
- Weight: 40,000 t
- Origin: Space
As Golden Arm was defeated, Dead Fire appeared in Osaka with Anti Go-Ne and destroyed the city. After Jumborg Ace reappeared Dead Fire and Anti Go-Ne worked together to battle Jumborg Ace. After a lengthy battle, Dead Fire had his arms and head severed by Ace's Handling Slicer.
- The lion mane Dead Fire has is from the movie Daigoro vs Goliath.
- Design: Yoshiaki Yoneya
- Dead Fire's roar is a modified Robonez roar.
Powers and Abilities
- Flames: Dead Fire can spit 8000 degrees flames from his mouth. He eats lava to make it energy.
- Gas: Dead Fire can spray gas from both claws.
- Burrowing: He can burrow underground at 80km/h