|Duel! 80 vs Seven|
|Ultraman 80, Episode 44|
|Screenplay by||Kosuke Yoshida|
|Directed by||Noriaki Yuasa|
|Special skill director||Shinichi Kamizawa|
The Female Warrior of Ultra
The Never-Ending Challenge of the Baltan
|Watch on Crunchyroll|
- Delusion Ultraseven (First and only appearance)
- Ultraman 80 Volume 11 Features Episodes 41-44.
- One of the music from The☆Ultraman: Monster Requiem, is used for the climax of the battle.
- Ultraseven's stock footage is used from The Secret of the Lake, Search For Tomorrow, and The Erased Time.
- The Ultraseven figure prop that Naoto used is a King Zaurus Series Ultraseven figure, which is manufactured by Popy (now known as Bandai).
- When 80 carries Delusion Ultraseven's body away, the Ultraseven prop is slightly larger than 80's flying prop.