|We're sorry, but this page is incompatible with the Visual Editor. Please edit with the text-based editor instead. Thank you for working with us.|
|Home world:||Planet Pitt, Planet Boris (Nebula M78 Timeline)|
Planet Pitt (Alternate Nebula M78 Timeline)
|First appearance:||Ultraseven Episode 2: "The Secret of the Lake" (1967)|
|Latest appearance:||Ultraman X Episode 3: "The Song That Calls the Night" (Eleking Armor) (2015)|
|Height:||20 cm ~ 53 m|
|Weight:||500g ~ 25,000 t|
Alien Mefilas (reviver)
Beryudora (Body Part)
Android One Zero (MonsLive user)
Hikaru Raido (UltraLive user)
Thunder Killer (Fusion)
Eleking (エレキング Erekingu?) is a fictional, electric-eel-like kaiju first appeared in the tokusatsu TV series Ultraseven. Eleking has been one of the most iconic monsters to appear through out the Ultra Series and has gone on to win the Japanese Best Monster Award for the Ultraseven series, being called the most impressive of Ultraseven's enemy kaiju and aliens (along side Alien Metron).
- Subtitle: Space Monster (宇宙怪獣 Uchū Kaijū?)
- Re-Eleking subtitle: Moonlight Monster (月光怪獣 Gekkō Kaiju?)
- Max subtitle: Discharge Dragon (放電竜 Hōuden Ryu?)
Eleking was a monster born and raised by two twin sisters, who let him loose on the earth after stealing Dan's Ultra Eye, which prevented him from assuming his Ultraseven form.
Once the twin sisters, known as the Alien Pitt, arrived on Earth they donned the guises of human girls. When one of them was observing the lake she was caught by two members of the Ultra Garrison and a fisherman. As she tried to escape them she released Tadpole Eleking into the water, allowing the other Pitt Seijin to summon him when the time was needed.
With Ultraseven nowhere in sight, Eleking was free to wreak havoc. Luckily, Dan released Miclas, one of his "capsule monsters," to fight, and hopefully, distract Eleking while he chased after the sisters to retrieve his Ultra Eye. The two monsters battled fiercely in the lake, and soon brought the battle to land. Miclas, however, was eventually defeated by Eleking's long, whip tail, as well as his electric shock powers. After Miclas failed to defeat Eleking, all seemed lost, until Dan finally managed to retrieve the Eye by chasing the sisters to their hideout; a large spaceship, from which they controlled Eleking. Dan quickly transformed into Ultraseven, and attacked Eleking. Eleking tried to fight off Ultraseven by shocking him, but the Ultra hero was able to break loose of his tail grip, and he then proceeded to destroy Eleking's two horns with his Emerium Beam before slicing him to pieces with his Eye Slugger. Eleking's dismembered body burst into flames shortly after.
- Both of Eleking's horns fall off in this episode. His right one falls off when fighting Miclas and his left one falls off when Ultraseven tackles him at the begining of the final fight.
- Eleking was seen in one of the stock footages of Seven's past battles in episode 48.
- Eleking was seen in one of the stock footages in Ultraman 80 Episode 45 & Episode 47
- Eleking's roar is a reused Kamacuras roar from the Toho Godzilla series.
- In the original series, Eleking was originally intended to be (and painted as being) black and white. However due to the suit constantly being submerged in water for most of its scene, the white elements of the suit gradually stained, giving it its signature yellowish color.
- This episode was later featured in episode 27 of Ultraman Retsuden: The Secret of the Lake! Seven vs. Eleking!!
Eleking re-appeared in the series Ultraman Taro this time as Regenerated Eleking (再生エレキング Saisei Erekingu? shortened to Re-Eleking). This incarnation is sometimes referred to Eleking II. He was also seen in a animated flashback as part of the Monster Army lead by Alien Empera in Episode 25.
On a cold, lonely night, a full moon hung in the sky. But soon Eleking, was supposed to be killed in its battle with Ultraseven 6 years ago aroused from the under ground. The kaiju attacked nearby villages, and left much destruction in his path and was then attacked by ZAT. He was seemingly defeated, but he beat a hasty retreat when the sun began to rise. Some time later, another full moon appeared, as well as the creature, who was now revealed to be Re-Eleking revived by the light of the moon. But his attack we soon halted by ZAT, as well as some village children, who were able to get a rope around Re-Eleking's left horn. This only angered the monster, as it let loose with more flames. Soon, Kotaro Higashi decides to attack Re-Eleking with his armored vehicle. The attack is short lived, however, as Re-Eleking jumps onto it. Kotaro used his Ultra Badge to turn into Ultraman Taro just in time. Taro then deals Re-Eleking a mighty beating. Re-Eleking managed to get the best of Taro using his flames, but Taro persevered. Then, Taro used his powers to turn the rope on Re-Eleking II 's horn into a chain. Grappling for a bit, he ripped off his horns, until Re-Eleking was hornless! Re-Eleking collapsed to the ground dying, his body began to release a bubbling foam before finally self-destructing.
- In this series Re-Eleking can emit a deadly stream of flames from his mouth and the end of his tail. Some magazines claim that Re-Eleking retains its electricity power and adding it to its flame breath.
- Unlike his original form, Re-Eleking's horns do not rotate but instead, small lights flash on and off on the white parts of his horns.
- It is unknown why or how the moon revives Eleking, but in a children's magazine, Eleking is said to be revived by an unknown evil force who wanted to resurrect an army of monsters. Upon Re-Eleking's defeat, the unnamed villain express his regret for not reviving King Joe instead.
- Despite technically being the revived original, Re-Eleking is referred to as the second generation. In episode 9 of Ultraman Mebius, Teppei of Crew GUYS believe that Re-Eleking is a different individual instead of the revived first generation
- Re-Eleking's roar is the same roar as Takkong.
- Whereas Re-Eleking rises from the ground, the first Eleking arouse from the lake.
In the movie Eleking was revived by Alien Mefilas and became Re-Eleking. Father of Ultra sent Taro to stop the beast. Taro struggled until he figured out the weakness of Eleking are its horns. The battles of Re-Eleking relied on stock footage of the Re-Eleking in Ultraman Taro. The Spirit of Eleking along with Red King, Gomora, Alien Baltan & Alien Hipporito combined into Grand King by Juda.
Heisei Ultra Seven
A Few Months ago the people of planet Pitt tried to conquer Earth with a powerful monster known as Eleking. Their plan was foiled by Ultraseven but in 1968 the aliens returned with a new more powerful Eleking. The creature began to kill campers and destroy parts of the forest but the Ultra Garrison fought back as they managed to blow off one of Eleking's horns. It didn't take long for the Pitt aliens to repair their pet and send it on it's next mission, to destroy an experimental solar energy system. Moving to stop them, Dan transformed into Ultraseven and did battle with the beast at the institute were the system was built. In the battle, Eleking eventually gained the upper hand by using his tail to ensnare Seven. As all seemed lost for Ultraseven the Ultra Garrison used a new solar system as a weapon to drain Eleking's energy, finally able to break free, Ultraseven used his Eye Slugger to cut off Eleking's tail before destroying it with the Emerium Beam.
This monster re-appeared in the series Ultraman Max episodes 2 and 27. In Ultraman Max, Eleking's subtitle is was different.
Eleking seemed to appear out of nowhere in the middle of Tokyo, specifically in Area JT442, absorbing the city's electricity causing the city to black out. DASH soon arrived, and quickly found the monster feeding. But before they could launch an attack, Eleking seemed to disappear into nothing. In actuality Eleking shrunk down to the size of a small dog and was in the care of a lonely woman who is being manipulated by an unseen force. While in it's pen, Eleking laid an egg.
When Eleking revealed itself again DASH used a special device that made sort of a dome around the area were Eleking was, thus allowing them to keep him in one spot keeping the beast from moving through any more parts of Tokyo. However, Eleking was able to pass through the dome when the woman carried him out in her purse. Eleking was finally confronted by Ultraman Max during it's third raid and was ultimately destroyed by the Ultra Crusader. The egg that Eleking had previously laid disappeared from the woman's home afterwards.
The Baby Eleking would breed many more, but it was not until months later when a man was discovered in a coma and a dead Baby Eleking was found with him. DASH quickly analyzed the signal the dead alien creature was emitting and began to search for more of them. One was found by Mizuki and Kaito, but Mizuki was soon knocked into a coma after looking at the Baby Eleking. Kaito was soon met with the Eleking creators, Pitt Seijins. The Pitts easily beaten Kaito down and took off with the Max Spark. After Mizuki was sent to the medical bay she became furious and went off with DASH Alpha with the apparently dead Baby Eleking that was actually still alive. When Kaito caught up to Mizuki a second full ground Eleking made itself known and DASH went after it. Kaito plucked Baby Eleking off Mizuki and was getting shocked by the little creature's surge. Mizuki called for DASH Bird 3 while Kaito fought Baby Eleking and soon threw him off. All the Baby Elekings across the city were soon converted into energy by the Pitt Seijins and sent back to their ship. The Baby Elekings were destroyed with along the Alien Pitt ship.
- Unlike what most people can see, this Eleking has a shorter stubbier neck that also hunches slightly over more over.
- In this series, Eleking's electric mouth bursts are yellow instead of blue and will continue to be this color.
- In episode 27, Dash Bird shot one of Eleking's horns making it fall off but it appears later when Kaito transforms into Ultraman Max and in another scene when Max is punching eleking, the horn is not there anymore.
This Monster reappeared in the series Ultraman Mebius as Lim Eleking (リムエレキング Rimu Erekingu?). In Japan, the name translated as "Lim" instead of "Rimu", with "Lim" standing for "Limited" as Lim Eleking can only be active for 1 minute like all other Maquette Monsters. Each Lim Eleking is different, meaning that Lim is instantly respawning, but as different entities.
Created by the particle accelerator that created Maquette Monsters malfunctioning beneath the base of GUYS, Lim Eleking was an offshoot mutation of nanomachines with data on the original Eleking from Ultraseven's time based on trauma the original Miclas experienced. Lim Eleking's first appearance made most of the members of GUYS nervous except Konomi. The miniature monster reappeared later that day as GUYS was eating lunch Lim Eleking was absorbing electricity from an electrical socket. George tried to pull it out only to get severely stunned. After the destruction of Bogar monster it was decided that Lim Eleking would be GUYS' mascot and has popped up in different places through out the rest of Ultraman Mebius's time.
- Lim Eleking's chirping one time is actually the same of bird and Dino Brace in Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger, screeching like original Eleking and squeaks like a mouse.
- Some people think this name suppose to be Elekid.
- The Lim Eleking prop is no longer in use and currently on display in Kohji Moritsugu's (the actor who played Ultraseven's human form Dan Moroboshi) restaurant in Kanagawa.
Ultra Galaxy Mega Monster Battle
This Monster reappeared in the series Ultra Galaxy Mega Monster Battle as both Eleking and Rimu Eleking.
After Arstron defeated Cherubim, Eleking's tail came out of the lake and dragged him in. With Eleking's maneuverability and strength underwater, Arstron could barely keep pace and was soon shocked to death by Eleking's electricity. Eleking had help, however, from special stones scattered across the lakebed, which amplified his electric powers. ZAP SPACY had used a mini-sub with a direct feed camera to watch the battle unfold, and now, Eleking had set it's sights on them! Once it emerged from the water, Rei summoned Gomora to fight it, but Eleking eventually dragged it into the lake after realizing he could win on land. Eleking easily beat Gomora, and was about to shock it to death until Rei called Gomora back. Luckily, ZAP SPACY had a plan; using their Pendragon airship to lift Eleking out of the lake and onto land, using an energy net. Now, when Gomora battled Eleking, he was victorious. However, instead of killing Eleking, Rei captured him with his Battle Nizer. Alongside Gomora and Litra, Eleking fought and defeated many monsters, including Zoa Muruchi, his first foe, King Joe Black, Verokron, Doragory, and Zetton.
- This costume was newly built rather than reusing the one from Ultraman Max. It was designed to look very much like the costume of the first Eleking.
- In this series, Eleking was also given a new power: the ability to launch a powerful lightning bolt from his mouth.
- Eleking, as well as his battles against Arstron, Gomora, Verokron, and Doragory, was referenced by the Spark Dolls Troupe in New Ultraman Retsuden Episode 16.
- Saki Kamiryo, Haruna's actress finds Lim Eleking as a "cute" monster.
Ultra Galaxy Mega Monster Battle: Never Ending Odyssey
Rei's Eleking reappeared in the series Ultra Galaxy Mega Monster Battle: Never Ending Odyssey.
After the events on Planet Boris, Rei and the crew of the Pendragon returned to the ZAP SPACY headquarters. Gomora, Eleking, and Litra all came with Rei, housed in his Battle Nizer. However, after the attack on the HQ by Dail, the Reionyx Hunter, Rei and Captain Hyuga were sucked into a workhole that led to another world infested with monsters, as well as aliens! Eleking was first summoned to Dorako, and would continue to fight alongside Rei. Sadly, Eleking met his match against Tyrant, a monster tamed by another Reionyx like Rei, named Grande. Eleking fought bravely, but was eventually brutally killed by Tyrant. The Pendragon crew mourned his death, but he was avenged by Gomora. Eleking was gone, but he would never be forgotten however.
- The Eleking suit from Ultra Galaxy Mega Monster Battle was reused for Eleking's appearance in this series.
Mega Monster Battle: Ultra Galaxy Legend The Movie
This Monster reappeared in the movie Mega Monster Battle: Ultra Galaxy Legend The Movie. Eleking is one of Ultraman Belial's 100 Monster Army. He was first seen as a spirit in a shot of the Monster Graveyard with Gomess and Alien Reflect. He was then seen rising out of the ground along with Red King, Ho, Banpira, King Gesura, Gudon, and Tyrant and then being re-captured by Ultraman Belial. He teams up with Banpira, Gan-Q, Pandon, Nova, Alien Metron, Alien Guts, King Joe Black, Verokron, Fire Golza, and Doragory to take on Ultraseven. Eleking was killed by Ultraseven's Emerium Ray.
- Oddly enough, when Rei's Gomora went berserk and Belial ordered the remnants of his 100 monster army to retreat, Eleking's screeching could still be heard several times amidst the background of multiple monster noises, despite Eleking being eliminated early in battle.
- Eleking is one of the monsters that makes up Beryudora's Support 2 in Mega Monster Battle: Ultra Galaxy Legend The Movie.
- From this point on, all Elekings were portrayed as bad were slightly 'hunched' over.
Eleking participated in the Dark Spark War fighting alongside various monsters against Ultras until he was turned into a Spark Doll by Dark Lugiel. In episode 7, him along with many other monsters are seen cheering Ultraman Ginga on as he fights Dark Galberos.
It is likely that he returned to space in his original form after Ultraman Ginga defeated Dark Lugiel in the final episode.
New Ultraman RetsudenEleking reappeared in New Ultraman Retsuden at the begining of episode 12.
Eleking first appeared immediately confronting Ultraman Ginga. Eleking managed to get it's tail around Ginga's arms and waist but the tables were turned when Ginga used Ginga Thunderbolt. Eleking was defeated and turned back into a Spark Doll.
- Eleking appearing in the episode may be a reference to how a Eleking defeated by Ultraseven and "supernaturally" revived in Ultraman Taro's time. As, the episode talked about the spirits of the monsters.
Ultraman Ginga S
Originally part of Alien Chibu Exceller's collection, Eleking's Spark Doll was given to Android One Zero where she "MonsLived" into him and travelled underground in search of Victorium crystals at night, knocking out the electricity of many generators on the way.
The next day, Eleking was used as a mode of transportation for Android One Zero and then was sent into a rampage throughout the city after the user was shot by Arisa. After distracting her with EX Red King's Spark Doll via Victory Lancer, Shou transformed into Ultraman Victory to fight her. Both put up a great fight, until Eleking shocked him with his tail and blasted him with his electric discs. Hikaru Raido then transformed into Ultraman Ginga to help Shou. After Ginga scored several hits with his Ginga Spark Lance, Victory defeated Eleking with a Victory Kick, four Victorium Slashes, four punches of his EX Red King Knuckle, and finally with his signature move, the Victorium Shoot. Shou then gained Eleking's Spark Doll.
He reappeared again in episode 8 as the second monster UltraLived by Hikaru to fight Five King, who at the moment was "MonsLived" by Alien Chibu Exceller. Eleking tried to shock his opponent, but it used its Gan Q hand to absorb the electricity and send it right back at him, defeating him.
"Next time let's try this one. Come on, it'll be cute!"
- ―Rui as she amazes Cyber Eleking, Voice from the Starry Sky.
An Eleking Spark Doll was the first and only Spark Doll in Xio's possession prior to the arrival of Ultraman X. Saibā Erekingu?). This Cyber Kaiju is the center of Rui's attention, finding its appearance "cute".The doll's data was used to create the artificial monster Cyber Eleking (サイバーエレキング
Cyber Eleking was created by Xio using the data of an Eleking Spark Doll. While the Research and Development lab team failed to materialize Cyber Gomora, Rui Takada proposed Cyber Eleking to be used instead causing her and Daichi to argue over their favorite Kaiju.
Soon, Rui modified Cyber Eleking to arm X with, forming the Eleking Armor.
Eleking's Spark Doll is usually seen in a small, man-made environment in Xio similar to it's natural habitat to make them more emotionally stable.
In the final episode, after Greeza destroyed the Xio base, Eleking's Spark Doll was absorbed by Greeza and the alien copied Eleking's Electricity Whip as a result. After speaking out to Gomora and striking Greeza right in the center of his chest, Eleking, along with all of the other Spark Dolls, traveled to X and united with him. Cyber Eleking's power and shoulder pads were used to help form the Hybrid armor and power up the Ultimate Xanadium to defeat Greeza once and for all. Eleking, along with the numerous other Cyber Cards and Spark Dolls, then appeared and thanked Daichi as he thanked them.
- It was revealed that the Eleking Armor's head was purposely made to be placed on the left shoulder, as Rui wanted the armor to be "cuter", even X favors the armor more than Gomora Armor.
- In an early draft, it was revealed that Cyber Eleking and Cyber Bemstar were supposed to have their own suit as well like Cyber Gomora, allowing Xio members in the field to utilize their respective Cyber Monsters and assist X in the battle.
- Cyber Eleking's gunmetal hide is part of its aerodynamic design.
Eleking's Cyber Card was also used in the movie, where it's power created a electrical energy field in which to prevent Zaigorg from rampaging towards the Carlos Industries using the two satellites on top of the building, but Zaigorg summoned his minions, Gorg Antlar and Gorg Fire Golza and they destroyed the satellites with their signature beams, freeing their master in the process.
Main Article: Thunder Killer
Elekings are primarily used by the Pitt for their plans. It is unknown whether Elekings are native to the Pitt home world or if they are creations of the Aliens.
- Height: 0.3 m
- Weight: 50 g
- Origin: Planet Pitt
- Powers and Weapons
- Adept Swimmer: Eleking at this state can only able to swim at moderate speed
The original Eleking had the ability to naturally generate Electricity from its body, primarily its horns. Damaging these horns would be painful enough to distract Eleking. It is unknown whether the destruction of its horns would impede its ability to generate electricity or not. A Battle Nizer Eleking seems to be much stronger than a natural one, and is able to use more advanced energy attacks.
- Height: 0.3 ~ 85 m, 53 m (Ultra Fight)
- Weight: 50 g ~ 25,000 t, 15,000 t (Ultra Fight)
- Tail length : 157 m
- Origin: Planet Pitt
- Attack: 1200 (Galaxy), 1300 (NEO)
- Defense: 800 (Galaxy), 900 (NEO)
- Speed: 800 (Galaxy), 700 (NEO)
- Powers and Weapons
- Tail: Eleking’s tail is very long and flexible that he is capable of extending it long enough to allow it to be used as if a whip for whipping opponents mercilessly or even a tentacle used to constrict his foes, wrapping around and choking opponents.
- Electric Tail (エレクトリックテール Erekutorikku Tēru?): By wrapping its opponent with its tail, Eleking can launch volts of electricity to the victim.
- Eleking Collider (エレキングコレダー Erekingu Koredā?): Focusing its power, Eleking can send surges of thousands of volts of immense amounts of electricity through any part of its body, delivering a nasty shock. In addition, by simply grabbing hold of a victim, Eleking can channel and send millions of volts of shocking electricity into an opponent’s body through his touch, shocking anything and anybody that makes contact with him. His shocks are strong enough to kill/destroy monsters, if used long enough.
- Discharge Ray (放電光線 Hōden Kōsen?): When needed, Eleking can launch a powerful bolt of lightning spewed from his mouth. This bolt has tremendous firepower, strong enough to be able to completely kill weaker monsters in just one hitting shot.
- Light Blade (光刃 Kōjin?): Eleking can launch blue or yellow, crescent-shaped, electric disc wave bursts of electric energy fired from his mouth. These waves are very powerful and can create missile-strength blasts, cause moderate sized explosions and large fires, and also surge electricity through an opponent. He can even fire these in such rapid succession they develop a beam-like effect. It is also called as Eldritch Shot (怪光線 Kaikōsen?).
- Adept Swimmer: Eleking is able to survive underwater even without being in tadpole form and can also swim very fast.
- Gas Grenades: Eleking can fire gasoline grenades from his hands.
- ULTRA MONSTERS
- Spin Tail Attack (スピンテールアタック Supin Tēru Atakku?): Eleking spins its body and slams the opponent with its tail.
- Thunder Connection (サンダーコネクション Sandā Konekushon?): A tag-team attack with Neronga. Eleking wrapped Neronga's body with its tail to supercharge the latter with volts of electricity, before Neronga used both Eleking and its own power to deliver a huge lightning bolt attack towards the target.
- Ultra Galaxy
- Devolution: Eleking is capable of devolving itself into Lim Eleking.
- Ultraman Ginga S
- Electricity Eel: Eleking can transform itself into a giant eel, which it assumed to rob the electricity in the Shizukugaoka city.
- Height: 53 m
- Weight: 15,000 t
- Origin: Kiso mountains
- Powers and Weapons
- Moonlight Artillery (月光火砲 Gekkō Kahō?): Re-Eleking can emit and then release a stream of flames from both his “mouth” and from the tip of his tail. The flame is enhanced with its original electric powers, strengthening its effect to 10,000 degree.
- Long Tail: Re-Eleking has an extremely and relatively long tail that he can use to coil/constrict around foes and whip them.
This Eleking appeared in the Heisei Ultraseven special Solar Energy Operation. Unlike the original which was a bio-weapon, this one's purpose was to remodel Earth's atmosphere by increasing global warming.
- Height: 20cm ~ 53m
- Weight: 500 g ~ 1 5,000 t
- Tail length : 157 m
- Origin: Planet Pitt
- Powers and Weapons
- Electric Tail (エレクトリックテール Erekutorikku Tēru?): Eleking III’s tail is very long and flexible that he is capable of extending it long enough to allow it to be used as if a whip for whipping opponents mercilessly or even a tentacle used to constrict his foes, wrapping around and choking opponents. His tail can also deliver paralyzing shocks of electricity.
- Carbon Dioxide: Eleking III can spew pure carbon dioxide from its hands. This can cause both humans and Ultras to suffocate.
- Height: Unknown
- Weight: Unknown
- Origin: Planet Pitt
- Powers and Weapons
- Electrocution: Baby Eleking can electrocute their opponent by strangling their neck with it's tail.
- Brainwave Absorption: Baby Elekings can absorb human brainwaves for feeding.
- Mind Control: Though not overly that powerful, a Baby Eleking does possess an ability to control a person’s mind so that they can protect it.
- Size Adjustment Change: Eleking can change its size from that of a small toy, about a few inches, to that of a giant monster at will, about 183 feet at will.
The Pitt Aliens unleashed an 'evolved' version of Eleking to Earth during their second attempt to invade the planet. In contrast to its predecessors, its skin is inverted into a sickly cream color, and it constantly needs to absorb electricity to sustain itself.
- Height: 56 m
- Weight: 42,000 t
- Powers and Weapons
- Electric Disc Wave: Eleking can fire yellow electric waves of electric energy from his "mouth;" Although these aren't very strong however, these waves can create missile-strength blasts and also surge electricity through an opponent.
- Electric Shock Surge: Focusing its power, Eleking can sends surge thousands of volts of electricity through any part of its body, including the end of its tail, delivering a nasty shock that can electrocute others.
- Electricity Absorbtion: Eleking can and is capable of absorbing electricity from nearly any power source around its body through its touch.
- Whip Tail: Eleking’s tail is extremely long and flexible, allowing it to be used as if a whip or even a tentacle, ideal for choking, whipping, ensnaring, and constricting an opponent.
- Self-Reproduction: Once enough electrical energy is absorbed, Eleking can pull off a piece of its flesh that will immediately take the form of and create an egg, making way for another Eleking to be born.
EX Eleking is a more powerful form of Eleking that first appeared in Ultraman Fighting Evolution Rebirth. It gains a new set of powers.
- Height: Unknown
- Weight: Unknown
- Powers and Weapons
- Lightning Tail Rush (ライトニングテールラッシュ Raitoningu Tēru Rasshu?): EX Eleking charges himself up with lighting and rushes through his opponent's body.
- Lightning Cutter (ライトニングカッター Raitoningu Kattā?): Based on the original Eleking's Light Blade.
- Lightning Tackle (ライトニングタックル Raitoningu Takkuru?): EX Eleking charges his body with electricity and rushes towards the opponent.
- Lightning Attack: EX Eleking uses his body to coil his opponent, jump into the sky and release lighting all around the place.
- Height: 40 cm
- Weight: 4 kg
- Origin: Phoenix Nest, Eleking devolution (Rei's Eleking)
- Powers and Weapons
- Electrical Absorption: Lim Eleking is capable of absorbing all forms of electricity, powering its shock ability.
- Electric Surge Shock: So long as it has absorbed enough electricity, Lim Eleking can surge his body with electricity and the energy will channel through its body and shock anything that touches it, generate massive amounts of electricity, enough to repose an entire spaceship in just seconds.
As with all Maquette Monsters, Eleking can only exist for 1 minute and if it vanishes, another individual would take its place.
The game Monster Busters possess two different variations of Eleking.
- Powers and Weapons
- Electric Burst Wave Discs: Eleking Black can fire three electrical discs at a time.
- Powers and Weapons
- Electric Burst Wave Discs: Eleking Poison can fire three, purple electrical discs at a time.
- Electric Tail: Eleking Poison can deliver paralyzing shocks of purple electricity.
- Body Electric: Eleking Poison can release purple electrical sparks from his body.
- Height: 53 m
- Weight: 25,000 t
- Origin: Xio headquarters
- Cyber Power: 17/25
- Powers and Weapons
- Blaster Cannons: Cyber Eleking wields a pair of blaster cannons, giving it advantage in ranged combats.
- Electricity Manipulation: Cyber Eleking is capable of manipulate electricity to its liking.
- Electricity Generation: According to Rui, Cyber Eleking can generate tons of electricity which capable of powering a fun fair/carnival for one night.
- Eleking Energy Shield (エレキング・エナジーシールド Erekingu Enajī Shīrudo?): By loading Cyber Eleking into the Xio Devizer, its user can manipulate Eleking's power to create a containment shield that traps their targets in place. This allows external forces to launch an all-out attack while leaving its victims defenseless.
"Cyber Eleking Now Load: Cyber Eleking Armor, Activate!"
- ―Transformation Announcement
Eleking Armor (エレキングアーマー Erekingu Āmā?) is an combination utilized by Ultraman X after scanning Eleking's Cyber Card. X's left shoulder pad was given the design of Cyber Eleking's head but its antennae were altered, thus giving the appearance of a canine. With the appearance of Eleking's cannon on X's right arm, the design stimulates the appearance of an eel.
- Powers and Weapons
- Blaster Cannon: Ultraman X gained one of Cyber Eleking's blasters that grants him advantage in long ranged combat.
- Electric Lasso: Ultraman X can launch an electric rope which capable of capturing his enemies.
- Eleking Shock Wave (エレキング電撃波 Erekingu Dengeki-ha?): Energy attack unleashed by the Blaster Cannon.
Eleking's horns (possibly ears) are the source of his electrical abilities, destroying them will cause him great pain.
- ―MonsLive activation call
"UITrans, Eleking Tail!"
- ―Eleking when UITrans via Victory Lancer
Eleking's Spark Doll was used in Ultraman Ginga S, where the item was revealed as part of Alien Chibu Exceller's collection. He gave it to Android One Zero for her to MonsLive with the Chibu Spark until it was lost to Shou, who used it for his own purposes.
- Height: 14 cm
- Weight: 150 g
- Android One Zero used it to MonsLive into the said kaiju to battle Ultraman Victory and Ultraman Ginga before losing to Victory
- As Ultraman Victory, Shou used the doll to UITrans with his Victory Lancer to turn his right arm into the tail of Eleking, Eleking Tail (エレキングテイル Erekingu Teiru?). He used it against an army of Inpelaizers, Sadola (disappeared a few seconds after transformation), Hyper Zetton, Vict Lugiel, Aribunta, and Guar Spectre
- Eleking was one of the three Spark Dolls that Hikaru Raido borrowed from Shou to fight Five King while the other UPG members were busy in reviving Ultraman Ginga and Victory. Right after EX Red King's defeat, he was swapped with Eleking where the electric monster electrify Five King but his attacks backfired by Gan Q. Exhausted, he was replaced with King Joe Custom.
- Yapool took the UITrans data from Victory and used it to modify Victory Killer so that he can use the Eleking Tail. First used to finish off Ultraman Ace.
This Monster reappeared in Ultra Fight with an appearence it carried on later to Red Man.
- Eleking reappeared in episode 79 where he climbed up a mountain, met with Woo and fought him. While Eleking proved to be a capable fighter, he ultimately lost when Woo grabbed him by the tail while he was down and then threw him down the mountain and rolling down the mountain made him unconscious.
- In episode 98, Eleking woke up from a nap and kicked a rock away, but it ended up waking up a sleeping Telesdon who decided to throw it back at the kaiju, but was caught by Ultraseven who threw it back at him. Eleking was giving the Ultra a hard time in a fight when Telesdon dropped the rock on the kaiju, giving him his full attention. Afterwards, Ultraseven decided to fly away as the two kaiju were fighting each other with Telesdon looking as the clear winner.
- Eleking reappeared in episode 144 where he assaulted Ultraseven as he was going on a walk near a cave and injured his leg before they took their fight to the water. During that time, the kaiju held the advantage against Seven, but when Woo showed up, Eleking turned his attention towards him and beat him to death after a nice long fight. After Seven recovered during that time, he gained the upper hand on the kaiju and defeated him with a chop to the neck, knocking him out in the process.
- In episode 146, Eleking emerged from a cave near the shore and then joined the brawl against Ultraseven and Seabozu. After knocking out Seabozu, Eleking stood on equal footing with the Ultra in close quarters combat and was eventually defeated when Seven repeatedly slammed his head to the ground, resulting in him being knocked out.
- In episode 183, Eleking fought Kiyla near the shore for quite a while with either side showing signs of winning and in the end, for some reason, both of them ended up being dead.
- Eleking reappeared in episode 184, where he fought Kiyla once again on even terms at a beach. Afterwards, Kiyla convinced Eleking to call a truce with each other, only for the former to backstab the latter by knocking him out with a fierce blow to the head via a hammer.
- Eleking reappeared in episode 186, where he was shot dead by Alien Icarus' gun before he can make a move.
- In episode 189, Eleking appeared alongside Alien Icarus where the two of them watched the waves together and then fought each other fiercely after a wave soaked Eleking. After an evenly matched fight, the two of them ran fast afterwards and then Eleking got tripped up Ultraseven, who was buried in the sand at the time, and was unconscious for quite a time, leaving Icarus to fight a losing battle with the Ultra and then Eleking got back up when Seven tossed Icarus, with the latter landing on the kaiju as a result. Seven then held his own against both kaiju and when Seven was about to beat Icarus to death, Eleking held Seven by the arms, preventing the latter from doing anymore damage.
- Eleking reappeared again in episode 193 where he lying down and catching some z's on the beach until Kiyla showed up and threw rocks at him, leading him to fight the perpetrator and actually gain the upper hand against him and when Ultraseven showed up, the fight turned into a brawl with no revealed winner.
- In episode 194, while the monster Kiyla was playing with ax he just found, Eleking showed up with a gun he just found and challenged him to a weapon fight. He agreed to do so and both monsters ended up evenly matched against each other until Alien Icarus showed and interfered with their fight. The two monsters then decided to team up to defeat the alien. Even though Icarus had the upper hand with his brute strength, both monsters didn't give up and eventually, while Icarus downed Eleking, Kiyla killed the alien with his ax. When Eleking got back up, however, he didn't thank him, but instead, he shot Kiyla numerous times, killing him in the process, however, Eleking then committed suicide on himself by shooting himself in the neck with his gun.
- Eleking made his final appearance on the show in episode 195, where he teamed up with Woo, Alien Baltan, Kiyla, and Alien Icarus, for one last chance to take down Ultraseven with all combatants using wooden staffs as weapons. Despite the fact that the monsters outnumbered him five to one, the Ultra had the upper hand in the fight in terms of combat. Eleking was the first of the monsters to be killed by Seven as he was bashed on the head by his staff.
- In this series Eleking has Zambolar's roar.
RedmanEleking reappeared in Redman.
In episode 31, his fist appearance on the show, Eleking was seen walking and teleporting with Telesdon until coming face to face with Redman. The two of them decided to charge at him from different sides but the hero stopped them in their tracks. After a satisfying fight, after killing Telesdon, Redman killed Eleking by jumping onto him and then literally stabbed him in the back with his Red Knife.
Eleking reappeared in episode 32, where he saved Nokogilin from Redman by throwing his gas grenades at the hero. They then decided to team up to take him down but even with the team advantage, Redman never gave up and held his ground against the two monsters. Eleking was then defeated with a brutal judo throw to the ground and then the hero defeated Nokogilin after that.
Eleking reappeared in episode 33 where he meet up with King Maimai and became friends. Before long, Redman showed up and fought up close after Eleking fired his gas grenades at him. After a seemingly close fight, after throwing both monsters to the ground, the hero killed them both by throwing his Red Arrows at them.
In episode 60, Eleking fought Redman alone at a sandy beach in a surprisingly even match. After a while, Redman threw the monster into a small body of water but he caught the hero's Red Knife when he tried to kill him with it and tried to use it against him, but to no avail. Redman officially defeated Eleking by stabbing another Red Knife on the top of head after a brutal beat down.
Eleking reappeared in episode 68, where he teamed up with Zagoras to take down Redman as he took both of them on single-handedly and even though he had the team disadvantage, he didn't lose hope and managed to get back up on his feet every time he got down. After a long series of grapples, chops, kicks, and throws, Redman killed both monsters by throwing two Red Knifes at them, suffocating from the smoke and sparks from the weapons.
In episode 70, Eleking starts his time by fighting Redman right from the start at a beach. While they started out with a surprisingly even fight, Jirass jumped down from a cliff and gave Eleking a helping hand up. Even though Redman suffered the disadvantage in numbers, the hero still held his own against them, and after, a long fight, killed Eleking by throwing his Red Arrow to his chest after using it to kill Jirass.
Eleking reappeared in episode 74, where he once again teamed up with Telesdon to take on Redman and both sides were on equal terms with each other due to their advantages in numbers and combat prowess respectively. However, they did not have the means to put the alien hero down for good and Redman took that opportunity to kill Eleking, by stabbing him in the area between his body and left arm with his Red Arrow, and Telesdon soon afterwards.
Eleking made his final appearance on the final episode of the show (episode 138) where he decided to fight Redman alone. Unlike the previous times he fought the alien hero, Eleking proved himself to be a much more difficult challenge for him. Nonetheless, the managed to keep each other evened out with their usual move sets of throws, grapples, kicks, punches, and chops. Even though he managed to dodge the thrown Red Knife and endure a Red Kick to the body, Eleking's life officially ended when Redman decapitated him with another Red Knife. Afterwards, Redman's job on Earth was officially through and decided to head on back home.
- In this miniseries, Eleking reuses the roars of Bemular.
- Eleking is yellowish in appearance with sagging antennas, resembling the Eleking that appeared in Ultraman Taro greatly.
- Eleking in this series can throw gas grenades. He is brutally killed by Redman, having his body pierced multiple times by the hero's spear sword.
Ultraman Fighting Evolution Rebirth, 0 and Ultraman All -Star Chronicles
Eleking reappeared as playable character in Ultraman Fighting Evolution Rebirth and Ultraman Fighting Evolution 0. In Ultraman Fighting Evolution 0, Eleking is playable and his Spirit system can be unlocked. The effect of his spirit is shocking enemy while attacking. Eleking also appeared as a non playable character in the game, Ultraman All-Star Chronicle.
EX Eleking (EXエレキング Ekssu Erekingu?) first appeared in Ultraman Fighting Evolution Rebirth. Eleking is seen absorbing electricity from an electric plant until Ultraseven comes and defeats him but then the Baltan Spaceship comes and releases a purple mist where Eleking was defeated. The revived EX Eleking attempts to constrict Seven with his new body but Seven gets out in time and kills EX Eleking. He is not seen again for the rest of the Story Mode. His EX form appearance seems to be based off of an eel.
Eleking Reappeared in The "Tokusatsu Soap Opera" Ultra Zone.
Mega Monster Rush Ultra Frontier
Eleking was a monster that Baltan Battler Barel, Guts Gunner Garm, and Magma Master Magna hunted down on an icy planet. Eleking fired his Electric Discs at them and sent them careening down a mountain on an iceberg. Barel leaped up to the monster, exploded and struck the Plasma shards on his horns and he died afterwards.
Plasma Killersaurus Hunting
Eleking reappeared at the very end along with Red King, Neronga, Dinosaur Tank, Antlar, Velokron, Super-Earth Gomora, Gandar, and King Joe as they face off against the trio and many Waroga, Yapool, Alien Metron, other Alien Guts, other Alien Magma, Kyrieloid, Alien Zarab, Alien Chibu in exosuits, Alien Temperor, Alien Nackle, and Alien Babalou.
|Ultra Fight Kaiju & Seijin|
|Agira | Alien Baltan | Alien Godola | Alien Goron | Alien Guts | Alien Icarus | Eleking | Gomora | Keronia | Kiyla | Seabozu | Telesdon | Woo|
|Redman Kaiju & Seijin|
|Darkron | Black King | Arstron | Garamon | Alien Icarus | Dorako | Peguila | Jirass | Alien Baltan | Alien Goron | Gomora | Woo | Kanegon | Alien Mefilas | Sadola | Dangar | Ghostron | Gokinezula | Eleking | Telesdon | Nokogilin | King Maimai | Satan | Bemstar | Beacon | Gronken | Zaurs | Kingstron | Stegon | Alien Mystellar | Zagoras | Kodaigon | Granadas | Plooma | Sasahiller | Alien Centaurus | Gudon | Red Killer | Draculas | Shugaron | Alien Bat | Zetton II|
|Big Liger | Gureigasu | Sufinga|
|Chibira-Kun Kaiju & Seijin|
|Agira | Alien Icarus | Alien Mechara | Alien Perolynga | Alien Zarab | Booska | Chamegon | Chibira | Dorako | Eleking | Getdata | Gokidon | Kanegon | King Maimai | Miclas|
|Ultraman Taro Kaiju & Seijin|
|Oil Drinker | Tigris Flower | Astromons | Cosmo Liquid | Live King | King Tortoise | Queen Tortoise | Mini Tortoise | Jirenma | Ganza | Tagarl | Tondaile | Arindo Ants | Arindo | Depparas | Basara | Volkeller | Sheltar | Enmargo | Miegon | Okariyan | Birdon | Kemjila | Flying Raidron | King Zemira | Pandora | Chinpe | Rodera | Space Moths | Mururoa | Rabbidog | Mukadender | Mandarin Grass | Alien Mefilas II | Eleking II | Reconstructed Giant Yapool | Reconstructed Bemstar | Reconstructed Sabotendar | Reconstructed Verokron II | Mushra | Guron | Alien Temperor | Alien Katan | Grost | Hertz | Alien Medusa | Alien Miracle | Alien Terrorist | Mochiron | Tyrant | Gongoros | Android Seiko | Elegia | Motokureron | Alien Kisaragi | OniBanba | Memole | Alien Dorzu | Piccolo | Gorgosaurus | Gelan | Alien File | Veron | Orphy | Alien Khan | Garaking | Rindon | Dorobon | Samekujira | Alien Valky|
|Ultra Super Fight Kaiju & Seijin|
|Alien Baltan | Astromons | Eleking | Bemstar | Kemur Man | Alien Godola | Delusion Ultraseven | Alien Pegassa | Alien Metron | Zetton | Reconstructed Pandon | Pandon | Woo|
|Ultraman Max Kaiju & Seijin|
|Grangon | Lagoras | Eleking | Baby Eleking | Reguila | Alien Sran | Pigmon | Red King | Salamadon | Paragler | People of Nebula KJ-K5 (Kesam, Kerus, Kedam) | Bugdalas | Natsunomeryu | Metacisus | Antlar | Halen | Alien Zetton | Zetton | King Joe | IF | Mike, Kuro and Tama | Nina | Eraga | Alien Shamer | Alien Tarla | Gilfas | Cloudos | Gomora | Madeus | Flygler | Alien Metron | Alien Neril | Alien Godley | Unizin | Alien Pitt | Eleking II | Luganoger | Lilika | Geronga | Lagoras Evo | Moetaranga | Tiny Baltan | Dark Baltan | Hophop | Adam | Eve | Red King II | Alien Satun | Keplus | Delos people | Auto Maton | Scout Berserke | Satellite Berserke | Giga Berserke|