|Fake Ultraman Ace|
|Home world:||Planet Salome|
|First appearance:||Ultra Galaxy Legend Gaiden: Ultraman Zero vs. Darklops Zero (2010)|
Fake Ultraman Ace (SR) (ニセウルトラマンエース(SR) Nise Urutoraman Ēsu (SR)?) was a robot army built under the likeness of Ulraman Ace and was among the Imitation Ultra Brothers mobilized by Alien Salome. The (SR) in Fake Ultraman Ace's designation stands for 'Salome Robot'.
Subtitle: Robot Superman (ロボット超人 Roboto Chojin?)
- Height: 40 m
- Weight: 45,000 t
- Origin: Planet Salome
Ultra Galaxy Legend Gaiden
Created by Alien Salome as one of the members of Imitation Ultra Brothers, Fake Ace was first used to attack Ultraman Zero and the alternate ZAP SPACY crew. With a single model destroyed by Zero, dozens more were in building process at the Alien Salome's base until all of them were destroyed by Rei's Gomora and a rebelling Darklops Zero.
- This is the second robotic replica of Ultraman Ace, the first being Ace Robot. The term SR is used to distinguish the two from each other.
Powers and Weapons
- Imitation Metallium Ray (ニセメタリウム光線 Nise Metariumu Kōsen?): A replica of the similar beam used by Ultraman Ace. Ace thrusts his arms to his left, then he swings them back towards his target and forms his arms in a "L" shape stance.
- Imitation Punch Laser (ニセパンチレーザー Nise Panchi Rēzā?): A blue energy beam fired from Fake Ultraman Ace's Energy Hole.
- Imitation Vertical Guillotine (ニセバーチカルギロチン Nise Bāchikaru Girochin?): By forming his arms in a vertical position and swing against each others' direction, Ace can launch a huge energy blade projectile.
- Imitation Ace Lifter (ニセエースリフター Nise Ēsu Rifutā?): A copy of Ace's swinging technique.