|Feature Report! 24 Hours Inside Xio|
|Ultraman X, Episode 16|
|Air date||November 10, 2015|
|Written by||Takao Nakano|
|Directed by||Kiyotaka Taguchi|
A Soldier's Back
My Friend's A Monster
|Watch on Crunchyroll|
A TV show was held where reporters would record Xio's daily routine for 24 hours. At the same an alien criminal network surfaces and plots multiple kidnappings.
In this episode, a television show takes a documentary of 24-Hour recording in Xio's daily routine. The team first interview regular members before moving on to the Lab Team and for Daichi to guide the filming crew to the Spark Doll's storages, which turned out to be miniatures of their favorite scenery. But in the middle of interviewing Sayuri, Xio received an alien report in area T9-6.
Xio teams dispatch and the filming crews as well get into the scene. According to a female student, she saw a black alien on her way to the classroom. Meanwhile Wataru and Hayato comes across a seemingly drunk bystander whose on a way to a bathhouse but was then revealed to be an alien. The Xio officers and filming crews chase it with Daichi (using X's guidance) stops the fugitive alien. Checking on Kemur Man's confiscated belongings, Lab Team member Dr. Guruman deduces that Kemur Man wanted to kidnap humans in hopes of creating a new human specimen. With almost every attempts to interrogate Kemur failed, Kamiki takes over the interrogation which ends up in success after six hours.
According to Kemur Man, the abandoned facility in Ikagawa has been used as a based of operation in a human trafficking syndicate. Xio members observe the building for two hours and finally, a woman in red runs out from the building as Asuna and Daichi spy her drinking tree sap with her stinger before retreating into the facility. Disguising as a client searching for a job, she manages to create an opening for other officers to bust into the facility, revealing the woman to be a Cicada Woman and tried to chase her. Arriving at the basement, a Dada tries to defend himself and the Cicada Woman and Daichi discovers the human specimens trapped in diminutive forms. After apprehending the outlaws, they safely bring the captives outside.
During interrogation, Dada reveals that the Earth will be doomed due to various signs of Dark Thunder Energy. Wanting female humans, he decides to capture them and create multiple clones before humanity in Earth would extinct from Dark Thunder Energy. Outside, while the Lab Teams faces the camera, a Dark Thunder Energy strikes, summoning a fish monster from the ground, Gubila. Xio members take action and the filming crews capture every moment of the scene. Daichi transforms into X and use Exceed X's power to purify Gubila before defeating it. X tries to respond to an interview but Daichi disallows it and forced to fly away from the scene. The show finally comes to an end.
The next day, Xio members comment on each others' performance in the show. Sayuri later gets a call from her daughters as they commended their mother for being in a television show.
Daichi's Monster Lab
- Daichi: Daichi's Monster Lab! This time, we're looking at this monster!
- X Deviser: Now analyzing Kemur Man.
- Daichi: The Kidnapping Beast, Kemur Man. One of Dada's criminal accomplices. He's quick on his feet, and hard to chase him down.
- X: And this time, we're showing you Ultraman Victory Knight's card. Shou, who transforms into Victory, taught Daichi how to fight with a sword. Thanks to him, we were able to master the Xlugger.
- Daichi: That training was really hard, though. Well...
- Daichi and X: See you next time!
- Daichi Ozora (大空大地 Ōzora Daichi?): Kensuke Takahashi (高橋健介 Takahashi Kensuke?)
- Asuna Yamase (山瀬アスナ Yamase Asuna?): Akane Sakanoue (坂ノ上茜 Sakanōe Akane?)
- Wataru Kazama (風間ワタル Kazama Wataru?): Yoshihiko Hosoda (細田よしひこ Hosoda Yoshihiko?)
- Hayato Kijima (貴島ハヤト Kijima Hayato?): Ukyou Matsumoto (松本享恭 Matsumoto Ukyou?)
- Mamoru Mikazuki (三日月マモル Mikazuki Mamoru?): Hayato Harada (原田隼人 Harada Hayato?)
- Rui Takada (高田ルイ Takada Rui?): Haruka Momokawa (百川晴香 Momokawa Haruka?)
- Takeru Yamagishi (山岸タケル Yamagishi Takeru?): TAKERU
- Chiaki Matsudo (松戸チアキ Matsudo Chiaki?): Chiaki Seshimo (瀬下千晶 Seshimo Chiaki?)
- Sayuri Tachibana (橘さゆり Tachibana Sayuri?): Sarara Tsukifune (月船さらら Tsukifune Sarara?)
- Shotaro Kamiki (神木正太郎 Kamiki Shōtarō?): Yuu Kamio (神尾 佑 Kamio Yū?)
- Ultraman X (ウルトラマンエックス Urutoraman Ekkusu?): Yuichi Nakamura (中村悠一 Nakamura Yūichi?)
- Alien Fanton Guruman (ファントン星人グルマン Fanton Seijin Guruman?): Yasunori Matsumoto (松本保典 Matsumoto Yasunori?)
- Narrator: Holly Kaneko (かねこはりい Kaneko Harii?)
- Xio equipments, X Devizer: Hibiku Yamamura (山村 響 Yamamura Hibiku?)
- Kemur Man (ケムール人 Kemūru Jin?): Koichi Toshima (外島孝一 Toshima Kōichi?)
- Dada (ダダ Dada?): Daisuke Nagumo (南雲 大輔 Nagumo Daisuke?)
- Ultraman X (ウルトラマンエックス Urutoraman Ekkusu?): Sakaekei Iwata (岩田栄慶 Iwata Eikei?)
- Alien Fanton Guruman (ファントン星人グルマン Fanton Seijin Guruman?): Hiroyuki Fukushima (福島弘之 Fukushima Hiroyuki?)
- Gubila (グビラ Gunira?): Hiroyuki Arai (新井宏幸 Arai Hiroyuki?)
- Kemur Man (ケムール人 Kemūru Jin?): Yoshiki Kuwahara (桑原義樹 Kuwahara Yoshiki?)
- Dada (ダダ Dada?): Yoshiki Kuwahara (桑原義樹 Kuwahara Yoshiki?)
- Ultraman X
- Ultraman Exceed X
- Gubila (Reintroduced and only appearance)
- Dada (Last appearance)
- Kemur Man (Last appearance)
- Cicada Woman (Reintroduced and only appearance)
- Cyber Neronga (Design Only)
- Cyber Zarab (Design Only)
- This episode reveals the appearance of other Cyber Kaiju, Neronga and Zarab, though they only existed as caricatures for target practices.
- Voice actor Holly Kaneko has his name appears as a narrator in this documentary. This may be an indication that he also existed in this story (and by extension, a character in X's world).
|Ultraman X Episodes|
|A Voice from the Starry Sky | A Collection of Possibilities | A Song That Calls the Night | All For One | When the Aegis Shines | The Man With The Memories Of A Planet | An Oath Beyond Worlds | Encounters and Friends | X in Peril | We Are Nebula! | The Monster Won't Move | An Unknown Friend | End of the Rainbow | Sword of Victory | The Shining Sky, and the Land Beneath It | The Light of Victory Which Exceeds All Limits | A Soldier's Back | Feature Report! 24 Hours Inside Xio | My Friend's A Monster | Wataru's Romance | Living Together | Bond -Unite- | A Beautiful End | The Rainbow Land|