|Ultraman Orb THE ORIGIN SAGA, Episode 10|
|Written by||Sotaro Hayashi|
|Directed by||Hideki Oka|
After saving Gai and brought him to Earth, Juggler took his leave as Gamu confirms that his words were true all along. Gai even noted that Juggler saved him a few times prior but unfortunately, Queen Bezelb was nowhere to be seen since she had already abandoned Psychi's ship before it detonated. Although the Tree of Life started to bloom, the government had decided to destroy it due to the collateral damage it brought as well the main target of the Bezelbs. Said monsters appear as they guard the tree to buy some time before he can harvest the fruits and the Queen followed in suit, who acted against Psychi's own orders.
Before Amate could took an action, Gai storms in to defend the Queen while ordering the soldiers to stop their attacks. While Gai neutralized the soldiers' attacks, Shinra found Psychi on a shielded building and try to attack him but Fujimiya stops him and reason with the scientist. Based on his own past, he did agree on how intelligent life forms are pests but corrects that they can also change from their past mistakes. Guided by Gamu, Shohei and Amate resonated their hearts and finally managed to communicate with the Queen Bezelb. As she no longer can tolerate with the loss of her children, she instruct Amate to become the War God. Seeing the Queen fell from multiple firings, Amate enters her repressed memories of how the fight between her mother (previous War God) and Gargorgon ended: the original one was defeated and Amate's plea convinced the monster to peacefully left their Planet, reducing to a storm of flowers.
Believing that a new world shall be born, Amate transforms into the War God and marches forth to the Queen. Shohei uses his link to Amate and overhears their conversation. To the latter's horror, the Queen has been reflecting her heart for a long time and is about to inject the War God with Kugutsu again. Psychi is surprised by this as she tries to do so while the Tree of Life has yet to produce its fruits. Seeing how the Queen is the true culprit than Psychi himself, Gai transforms into Orb and use his own body as a meat shield, risking himself with the Kugutsu infection. Seeing the Ultra in danger, Amate frees herself and fought the Queen before she was thrown aside. Gamu and Fujimiya joined the battle as Gaia and Agul respectively.
- Gai Kurenai (クレナイ・ガイ Kurenai Gai?): Hideo Ishiguro (石黒 英雄 Ishiguro Hideo?)
- Jugglus Juggler (ジャグラスジャグラー Jagurasu Jagurā?): Takaya Aoyagi (青柳 尊哉 Aoyagi Takaya?)
- Amate (アマテ Amate?): Saki Fukuda (福田 沙紀 Fukuda Saki?)
- Ricca (リッカ Rikka?): Asuka Shibuya (渋谷 飛鳥 Shibuya Asuka?)
- Shohei Moriwaki (森脇 翔平 Moriwaki Shōhei?): Yasuhisa Furuhara (古原 靖久 Furuhara Yasuhisa?)
- Yui Nishioka (西岡 結衣 Nishioka Yui?): Karen Miyazaki (宮﨑 香蓮 Miyazaki Karen?)
- Shinra (シンラ Shinra?): Yasuyuki Maekawa (前川 泰之 Maekawa Yasuyuki?)
- Raigo (ライゴウ Raigou?): Takaaki Enoki (榎木 孝明 Enoki Takaaki?)
- Psychi (サイキ Saiki?): Motoya Izumi (和泉 元彌 Izumi Motoya?)
- Gamu Takayama/Ultraman Gaia (高山 我夢/ウルトラマンガイア Takayama Gamu/Urutoraman Gaia?): Takeshi Yoshioka (吉岡 毅志 Yoshioka Takeshi?)
- Hiroya Fujimiya/Ultraman Agul (藤宮 博也/ウルトラマンアグル Fujimiya Hiroya/Urutoraman Aguru?): Hassei Takano (高野 八誠 Takano Hassei?)
- Partel (パーテル Pāteru?): Riho Iida (飯田里穂 Īda Riho?)