|Home world:||Planet Gult|
|First appearance:||Ultraseven Evolution Episode 5 "Ahkasic Records"|
|Affiliation:||Alien Garut (Master)|
Gaimos (ガイモス Gaimosu) is Alien Garut's biological weapon monster that appeared in the final arc of Ultraseven Evolution "Ahkashic Records".
Subtitle: Mystic Evil Rare Beast (妖邪剛獣 Yōja Tsuyoshi-jū)
- Height: 60 m
- Weight: 59,000 t
- Origin: Planet Garut to the Ukoroshinjin area
He was summoned to stop the Ultra Garrison from finding the Ahkasic Records thereby finding the evidence that would've undone all of his schemes.
In a short exchanged he down the Ultra Hawk, but when he moved to finish the humans he was picked up by Ultraseven and thrown away. Gaimos fought the Ultra and was quickly trounced, it wasn't until the arrival of his master on the battle field that the two seemingly defeated the Ultra. When Alien Garut ordered the beast to finish the down Ultra, Seven sprang to life and Gaimos was killed by getting the Eye Slugger stabbed into the chest. With this, Gaimos fell to the ground dying.
Powers and Abilities
- Shoulder Cannon: Gaimos can fire energy blasts from the cannons on his shoulders.
- Fireball: By charging his energy the monster can fire energy balls from his mouth, they are apparently more powerful than his shoulder mounted cannons.
- Flash Travel: Gaimos can travel via a ball of light at reasonable speed when summoned.
- Extraordinary Jumper: Gaimos can perform a high jump in order to initiate a flying kick attack.