|Home world:||Planet Monera|
|First appearance:||Ultraman Tiga & Ultraman Dyna: Warriors of the Star of Light (1998)|
Geranda (ゲランダ Geranda) is a kaiju monster that appeared in the film, Ultraman Tiga & Ultraman Dyna: Warriors of the Star of Light.
Subtitle: Space Winged Bone Beast (宇宙有翼骨獣 Uchū Yūtsubasa Kotsujū)
- Height: 54 m
- Weight: 62,000 t
- Origin: Satellite Zealand of Planet Monera
- Flight Speed: Mach 9.6
Geranda was a monster sent by the Monera aliens as a decoy in their attempt to conquer Earth. Geranda was their first part in their plan and was seen in battle against Super GUTS The battle between Geranda and Super GUTS was evenly matched until Ultraman Dyna arrived to stop the monster, taking the battle to the Moon's surface. Both monster and Ultra seemed evenly matched in strength and abilities, until Geranda was destroyed by the TPC's new weapon (secretly under the Monera's control): The Neo Maxima Cannon.
Powers and Weapons
- Flight: Geranda is capaple of flight thanks to his retractable wings. His speeds can reach Mach 9.6 in space.
- Ji Beam: Geranda can spit red fireballs from his mouth.
- Angler Bone: The bone-like armor that makes up Geranda's body is strong enough to withstand Dyna's Solgent Beam without receiving any damage.
Mega Monster Battle: ULTRA MONSTERS EX exclusives
- Mach Crash: While flying in the midair, Geranda can ram the opponent with a headbutt attack.
- Geranda Black: Geranda can use his claws to slash his opponent.