|Home world:||Planet Shaplay|
|First appearance:||Ultra Seven episode 20 "Destroy Earthquake Epicenter X" (1968)|
|Affiliation:||Alien Shaplay (Master)|
Beryudora (body part)
Subtitle: Core Monster (核怪獣, Kaku Kaijū?)
- Height: 65 m
- Weight: 160,000 t
- Origin: Planet Shapley
A Bioweapon created by Alien Shaplay to help him in his search for the substance that made up the core of the Earth, Giradorus searched underground while Shaplay disguised himself as the Seismologist's assistant.
After Shaplay was killed by the Ultra Garrison, Shaplay ordered his monster to kill the other members. Giradorus arose from the surface and began to rampage with his additional weather-controlling powers until Dan transformed into Ultra Seven, saving the other members underground and bringing them to the surface. Because of Giradorus's weather manipulating tusks Ultra Seven found it difficult to battle him, but the hero continued to fight. After escaping a tackle Ultra Seven used the Eye Slugger to decapitate Giradorus, spilling the pieces of the Earth's core from his neck.
- Giradorus's body structure makes him the only "quadrupedal" monster that is constantly kneeling.
- Giradorus is one of the monsters/aliens seen in one of the stock footages of Seven's past battles in episode 48.
- Although not physically seen in the film, Giradorus is one of the monsters that makes up Beryudora's Right Horn in Mega Monster Battle: Ultra Galaxy Legend The Movie.
- Marmit made a figure of Giradorus.
- His roar is a copied Telesdon's roar during his fight with Ultraseven,
Powers and WeaponsEdit
- Weather Control: The red tusks by Giradorus's jaws can manipulate weather patterns such as making it snow.
- Burrowing: Giradorus can burrow at moderate speeds underground.
- Heat Immunity: Being a mostly subterranean monster, Giradorus is immune to intense heat.