|Home world:||Kingdom of Light|
|First Appearance:||Another Genesis Episode 8|
|Last Appearance:||Another Genesis Episode 8|
|Number of Appearances:||1|
The Another Genesis version of GlenFire.
Back when the Kingdom of Light fell, Glenfire encountered Taro who had survived the death of his mother and supposed death of his father. Glenfire laid low for many centuries afterwards until destiny called on him again.
Many centuries later Glen would save Blast from Burai, who sought to take the young giant's shard, which was keeping him alive. He fended him by using the Ultra Dynamite. Burai, who recognized him was ready to attack but stopped when Glen told him that his son was still alive. Burai let them past and Glenfire escorted Blast to Planet King.
Techniques and WeaponsEdit
- Ultra Power: Like his original counterpart, it is expected that Glenfire has similar powers to Fireman. However Glenfire is an Ultra and presumably has the basic powers of one.
- Space Travel: Glenfire can fly through space at reasonable speeds on his own.
- Space Adaption: He can survive in space on his own.
- Ultra Dynamite: A large explosion Glen can create from his body, used to save Blast
- Unlike the original Glenfire, this one seems to wear clothes of some kind.He is also not a member of a pirate crew and he is an Ultra.
- This Glenfire is based on the original's concept design.
- His attack, Ultra Dynamite is used by Taro's original counterpart.
- Unlike the original Glenfire, this one is instead an Ultra with fire based powers.