|First appearance:||Ultraman Gaia episode 30 "The Demon's Cocoon"|
Gokigumon (ゴキグモン Gokigumon) was a kaiju that appeared in the TV series: Ultraman Gaia.
Subtitle: Space Monster (宇宙怪獣 Uchū Kaijū)
- Height: 60 m
- Weight: 70,000 t
- Origin: Space
Coming to Earth with nesting in mind, this massive insect-like beast landed in the heart of one of Japan's major cities and quickly transformed a large building into a nest for itself and its future babies. X.I.G was quick to come in, knocking the insect out with a special attack that was driven into its head. Before all those trapped inside could be rescued, Gokigumon woke up, and it was furious! The alien began to pump eggs into the building and a helpless X.I.G was forced to watch as it threatened to overrun humanity.
Ultraman Gaia was soon called into action, but the ultra, before being able to attack, was quickly encased in a thick cocoon that kept the super being at bay. With Gaia out of the picture, X.I.G began to concentrate on destroying the nest at any means necessary, but the creature smashed one of the fire missiles out of the air and the second missed to strike a nearby building. As the bug kept its nest safe, Ultraman Gaia turned into its supreme mode and blew his way out of the cocoon before attacking Gokigumon head on. The insect was no match for the hero's great strength and after being thrown around, it was completely destroyed by Gaia's powerful attacks. With no protector left for the nest, X.I.G rescued the last human left inside and destroyed the nest completely.
- Suit actor : Toshio Miyake
- He was named by Gamu after the japanese word for "cockroaches" (ゴキブリ Gokiburi) and "spiders" (クモ Kumo).
Powers and Weapons
- Webbing: Gokigumon can emit a steady stream of spider webs from its mouth. When touching an object, this foam will quickly harden and form a type of cocoon that is perfect for trapping enemies and making nests.
- Nesting: Gokigumon can extend a tentacle-like limb from his abdomen and use it to lay dozens of eggs
- Filght: Gokigumon has the ability to fly at high speeds.