|First Appearance:||Jumborg Ace Episode 12: "Dead in Osaka!"|
|Affiliation:||Anti Go-Ne (master)|
Dead Fire (partner)
Golden Arm (ゴールデンアーム Gōruden Āmu) is one of Anti Go-Ne's last kaiju that appeared in episode 12.
Subtitle: Mantle Monster (マント怪獣 Manto kaijū)
- Height: 45 m
- Weight: 30,000 t
- Origin: Space
Golden Arm was proclaimed by Anti Go-Ne as a monster that surpassed all of Jumborg Ace's powers and would be strong enough to beat the mecha. Appearing in Osaka, he fough with Jumborg Ace, weakening him greatly. He retreated after PAT's Jet Condor, piloted by Ichiro Kishigi, attacked him.
After that, he reappeared in Osaka and fought with Jumborg once again, he was decapitated by Jumborg Ace's Heading Killer and crashed to the ground, exploding. However, he had succeeded in damaging Jumborg Ace. Anti Go-Ne then sent the real strong monster, Dead Fire.
- His roars are modifies Takkong's roars.
Powers and Abilities
- Machine Guns: Golden Arm can use six machine guns from his chest.
- Shock Rays: He can fire shock rays from both arms.
- Laser: He can fire a laser beam from his torso.
- Flight: He can fly.
- Cloak: Golden Arm has a cloak 20 times stronger than steel used to defend himself.