|Because this Kaiju / Seijin is a character in the show instead of the monster of the week, it has been given its own page. If you're looking for the original page, see Alien Keel.|
|Alien Keel Grande|
|Home world:||Planet Keel|
|Series:||Ultra Galaxy Mega Monster Battle: Never Ending Odyssey|
|First appearance:||The Strongest Reionyx|
|Last appearance:||Planet Destruction|
|Number of appearances:||TBA|
|Portrayed by:||Mitsuru Karahashi|
Grande (グランデ Gurande?) is an Alien Keel that appears as a secondary antagonist to the series, Ultra Galaxy Mega Monster Battle: Never Ending Odyssey. He appeared in episodes 6, 7, 10, 12, and 13.
Like the portrayal of Alien Keel in Ultra Q, Grande is a very powerful Reionyx Keel, already in possession of a Neo Battle Nizer which demonstrates the experience he has gained in battle. He is fiercely competitive and greatly enjoys showing off his power in a playful but sadistic manner when in battle with anyone he encounters.
After the defeat of Armored Darkness, Grande bid Rei farewell but reminded him of his promise to introduce him to Kate one day. The Alien Keel left aboard his ship and escaped the doomed planet.
Battle Nizer MonstersEdit
- Tyrant, Grande's first monster, Tyrant was a very powerful chimera monster. Grande summoned Tyrant and battled Rei's Gomora. Although Grande was slightly impressed by Gomora's power, Tyrant proved to be much stronger and Rei was forced to recall Gomora, forcing Eleking to battle Tyrant instead. This time Grande was disappointed with Eleking's weaker power and had Tyrant sadistically slaughter Eleking by slicing his throat. After Rei's defeat, he and Grande met again and Rei's normal Battle Nizer transformed into a Neo Battle Nizer and Rei unleashed both Gomora and Litra. By defeating Tyrant the same way Gomora defeated Bemstar, Litra unleashed a Phoenix assault and Tyrant absorbed it, which gave Gomora an opening and using his Super Oscillatory Wave, Gomora defeated Tyrant.
- Red King, the God of Evil himself, Red King was Grande's last monster. Although Rei's Gomora had defeated two Red King before on Planet Boris, Grande's one was much stronger. When Grande met Rei for a second time, he challenged Rei by summoning Red King and Rei unleashed Gomora and the two monsters did battle once again. The match was much more brutal and vicious, and while it seemed Red King was about to win, Rei transformed into Reimon and Gomora got an increase in power, pummeling Red King, with Grande suffering the same pain as his monster. Reimon then sparred both the Keel's and Red King's lives. In return for sparring his life, Grande used Red King to aid Rei in defeating Armored Darkness, who was possessed by Alien Reiblood.
- Spaceship: Grande has a spaceship which looks like a monster that also a native to his planet: Bostang.
- Armor: Grande wears a full body suite of armor. It is unknown how strong it is.
- Battle Nizer: As a Reionyx, Grande had a Battle Nizer that he used to summon Tyrant and Red King.
- Grande is the first Alien Keel to officially appear.
- Grande's ship is designed after a Stingray. This is a homage to Bostang, a monster owned by the Alien Keel in Ultra Q.
- Grande's name is the Spanish word for big.