"The Tree of Life created the War God to protect it and the Bezelbs to destroy intelligences, right?"
"Yes. The Kugutsu is the safety precaution to destroy intelligence when its out of control and disrupt the universe."
"Then why did the Tree of Life provide fruits that can destroy the poison? Shouldn't the fruits be a safety precaution to protect an intellectual world!? As long as the fruits of Tree of Life is glowing, then this universe is worth saving. Am I wrong, Dr. Psychi?"
- ―Gai asserting Psychi
|Great Land ~A New World~|
|Ultraman Orb THE ORIGIN SAGA, Episode 12|
|Written by||Hirotoshi Kobayashi|
|Directed by||Kazuya Konaka|
A young Psychi happily walks with his parents until an unknown war took their life, causing him to mourn for their deaths. It was then where he met the Queen Bezelb for the first time, and the scene shift to the present where their fusion Psyqueen roars, bringing infected Arstron and Vakishim that apparently survived the whole confrontation. Seeing the Tree of Life as a threat, the army tries to destroy it. Asuka and Musashi reached Earth and all five Ultramen transform for their final battle.
Shohei and Yui decided to get to the Tree of Life via a tower struck on it while Shinra and Juggler took down smaller Bezelbs. Shohei plucked one of its fruits but discover that like the rest of them, it didn't glow (mature) yet. Yui encouraged him after he fell into despair and their memories of Amate allows all fruits to quickly mature. Just as Shohei and Yui were about to fall from their deaths, Orb saved them as they revealed the matured fruits to be used as antidotes. Orb used one of the seeds to stabilize the War God from exploding before Cosmos used the rest of them to purify the infected monsters and send them away. Angered that their plan failed, Psyqueen resorted to throwing itself and combined with the War God, resulting in all the Ultras to open fire at the monster and for Partel to save her creator before deactivating upon shielding Shinra and Ricca from an incoming rubble.
Leaving the Queen Bezelb destroyed, Orb saved Psychi and reverted to Gai as he asserted to the scientist that if he believed that free will has become a threat, the Tree of Life would have already abandoned life forms and let itself destroyed by the Bezelbs. For the first time, Psychi agrees and mourns for Partel's loss while Amate assured that even if it its difficult to wish for a peaceful world, but its possible to reach it by holding to hope. Juggler can only watch the event before disappearing with Gai noticing his former friend too late. In the late evening, Gai wonders which universe should he head to next while his seniors congratulate him before they left.
Gai returns to the peak of O-50 once more and saw Juggler, who disappears after being revealed to be the former's hallucination. The Orbcalibur notifies him of another mission and forcefully transforms him into Ultraman Orb, gaining black markings before taking off.
- Gai Kurenai (クレナイ・ガイ Kurenai Gai?): Hideo Ishiguro (石黒 英雄 Ishiguro Hideo?)
- Jugglus Juggler (ジャグラスジャグラー Jagurasu Jagurā?): Takaya Aoyagi (青柳 尊哉 Aoyagi Takaya?)
- Amate (アマテ Amate?): Saki Fukuda (福田 沙紀 Fukuda Saki?)
- Miccot (ミッコト Mikkoto?): Ayane (文音?)
- Ricca (リッカ Rikka?): Asuka Shibuya (渋谷 飛鳥 Shibuya Asuka?)
- Shohei Moriwaki (森脇 翔平 Moriwaki Shōhei?): Yasuhisa Furuhara (古原 靖久 Furuhara Yasuhisa?)
- Yui Nishioka (西岡 結衣 Nishioka Yui?): Karen Miyazaki (宮﨑 香蓮 Miyazaki Karen?)
- Shinra (シンラ Shinra?): Yasuyuki Maekawa (前川 泰之 Maekawa Yasuyuki?)
- Raigo (ライゴウ Raigou?): Takaaki Enoki (榎木 孝明 Enoki Takaaki?)
- Psychi (サイキ Saiki?): Motoya Izumi (和泉 元彌 Izumi Motoya?)
- Shin Asuka/Ultraman Dyna (アスカ・シン/ウルトラマンダイナ Asuka Shin/Urutoraman Daina?): Takeshi Tsuruno (つるの 剛士 Tsuruno Takeshi?)
- Musashi Haruno/Ultraman Cosmos (春野 ムサシ/ウルトラマンコスモス Haruno Musashi/Urutoraman Kosumosu?): Taiyo Sugiura (杉浦 太陽 Sugiura Taiyo?)
- Gamu Takayama/Ultraman Gaia (高山 我夢/ウルトラマンガイア Takayama Gamu/Urutoraman Gaia?): Takeshi Yoshioka (吉岡 毅志 Yoshioka Takeshi?)
- Hiroya Fujimiya/Ultraman Agul (藤宮 博也/ウルトラマンアグル Fujimiya Hiroya/Urutoraman Aguru?): Hassei Takano (高野 八誠 Takano Hassei?)
- Partel (パーテル Pāteru?): Riho Iida (飯田里穂 Īda Riho?)