|Home world:||In Nebula M-16 in the Hercules Constellation|
|First appearance:||Ultraman Dyna episode 31: "Fight! Dyna vs. Dyna"|
|Latest appearance:||Shin Ultraman Retsuden episode 37: "The Spark Dolls Theater Ace" (2014)|
|Affiliation:||Monsarger II (Servant)|
Gregorl-Man (グレゴール人 Guregōru Jin?) is a polymorphic alien that arrived on earth with the purpose of defeating Ultraman Dyna. He copied Dyna's form in attempt to even the odds, but was ultimately defeated and left after admitting his defeat.
Subtitle: Space Pro-Wrestler (宇宙格闘士 Uchū Kakutō-shi?)
Gregorl-Man was an alien from the Hercules M-16 Nebula who was part of a family of fighters. Known to teleport all around the known universe seeking powerful entities to defeat. Eventually, he wandered to Earth; seeking to challenge Dyna (Note: He once captured a Monsarger and defeated him to show his abilities) to prove the rumors of this powerful entity. Eventually, a deal was struck between the two; using honor and fame as prizes, for a fight to the death. Although faster and more powerful, False Ultraman Dyna was finally defeated after getting in a fist-punch-duel with Dyna in Strong Type and getting his face smashed in half with the Cross Counter Punch. After the duel, he returned to space.
- Actor: Hiroshi Miyazaka (Human form and voice), Takeshi Tsuruno (Grunts as Imitation Dyna, stock grunts)
- Suit actor: Kazuhiko Shimizu
- False Ultraman Dyna's suit was newly built, but was soon modified into the real Ultraman Dyna's second Miracle-Type suit due to his suit actor's wish. This is in fact an aversion of usual imitation Ultraman suits from various Ultra Series
- Unlike the real Dyna, Gregorl Man utters a grunt as he transforms into False Ultraman Dyna.
- False Dyna is known to laugh at and insult his opponents.es, which usually had the original spare suit being modified into the impostor.
- Gregorl-Man is actually an antihero. He only wanted to fight Ultraman Dyna. However, he was willing to attack civilians if they disturbed their fight.
- Despite having a form slightly differ from the real Dyna during their duel, people could not tell which one was the real one. This is sadly not that uncommon in the series.
- False Ultraman Dyna is the only Intimation Ultra to have a transformation.
- Also to note Gregorl-Man transforms the same way Hideki Go does, by raising his hand in the air.
- Even in the form of Miracle-Type, all of False Dyna's attacks were based on Flash-Type.
- He, along with Monsarger II, was referenced by the Spark Dolls Troupe in New Ultraman Retsuden Episode 37.
Ultra Hero Series
- False Ultraman Dyna (1998, 2002)
- ID Number: EX (2002)
False Ultraman Dyna/Gregorl-Man was released as an EX of the 1998 Ultra Hero Series in conjunction with the premier of his episode. False Ultraman Dyna has his own mold, instead of being a repaint. The figure sports three points or articulation, as well as beefy arms and legs. The figure was later released again as an EX in 2000 with Terranoid. False Ultraman Dyna's two releases had a very minor difference: that being that the 1998 version had a white color timer (possibly to attempt for a glossy look) while the 2000 version had a blue color timer.
The 1998 version's data card had listed False Dyna came from Planet Gregorl, but the 2002 version references his original homeworld: Nebula M-16 in the Hercules Constellation.