It is in the events of this timeline the TV series Ultraman Gaia takes place.
About 500 years agoEdit
- Alchemy Stars student Hiroya Fujimiya creates the CRISIS computer to predict Earth's future disasters, to over come the Radical Destruction Bringer.
- CRISIS predicts that mankind will be the cause of the Earth'/ destruction, causing Hiroya, to shelter himself and try and contact the will of the Earth.
- Hiroya makes contact with the light of the Sea, beginning his downward spiral towards humanity.
- Gamu Takayama makes contact with the spirit of Ultraman.
- C.O.V lands on Earth, for filling Kijuro Mato's predictions. And the initiation of XIG is allowed to commence.
- Zoruim appears causes by clash power of both Ultramen.
- Ultraman Gaia fought many monsters during the series' run. The events of Ultraman Gaia: The Battle in Hyperspace happen during episode 42.
- Radical Destruction Bringer's powerful minnion, Zogu, sends their first agent as decoy to destroy Ultraman
- Zogu ally, Shinigami, launches the first phase of the Radical Destruction Bringer's Earth destruction plan by sending Mokian to destroy XIG's Aerial Base.
- Second phase attack by covering the Earth by Dobishi to weaken the Earth gurdians.
- Final phase attack happens when Zogu herself appears and defeat both Ultramen. Earth monster unison to fight Dobishi swarm and helping XIG to revive Gaia and Agul.
- Zogu finally being defeated and ending the threat of Radical Destruction Bringer. Earth regains peace.
- The events of Ultraman Gaia: Gaia Again take place.