|Because this Kaiju / Seijin is a character in the show instead of the monster of the week, it has been given its own page. If you're looking for the original page, see Alien Pedan.|
|Home world:||Planet Pedan (50 years from the future)|
|First appearance:||Ultra Galaxy Mega Monster Battle: Never Ending Odyssey|
|Actor/Voice actor:||Shion Nakamura|
|Suit actor:||None, herself|
|Status:||Deceased (Future self)|
Alive (Original Self)
|Affiliation:||Reionyx Hunters (Servants)|
Harlan (ハーラン Hāran?), or addressed by her rank superiority as Commander Harlan (ハーラン司令 Hāran shirei?) is a female Alien Pedan and was the leader of the Reionyx Hunters, who came from 50 years in the dystopian future.
Subtitle: Reionyx Hunter Commander (レイオニクスハンター司令 Reionikusu Hantā shirei?)
- Height: 1.65 cm
- Weight: 49 kg
- Origin: Planet Pedan (50 years into the future)
Ultra Galaxy Mega Monster Battle: Never Ending OdysseyEdit
50 years after the series, in a dystopian future where a Reionyx was chosen as the successor of the Alien Reiblood and spread chaos into the galaxy, Planet Pedan was among those affected. To ensure the survival of their race, Alien Pedan established a fighting force called the Reionyx Hunters, with Harlan was made as their troop leader. They traveled 50 years into the past, where the Reionyx battle takes place.
She ordered the Reionyx Hunters to kill any available Reionyx combatants. After a single troop, Dail, brings forth Rei, a Reionyx that wanted to end the war and stop Reiblood's tyranny, Harlan approved Rei as their comrade and ordered Dail to bring forth the warrior. Eventually, this turned out to be a trick as she eventually falls into her race's greed of conquering and thus blackmailed Rei to allowed himself to be brainwashed at the cost of his comrades' lives, as well as planning to capture all Reionyx and reassemble them as her new invasion troop. Dail, whose only mission is to only rebuilt the destroyed Planet Pedan tried to stop her but is instead killed.
Rei turned down her offer and summon his Gomora, Litra (S) and Miclas to fight Harlan's King Joe Black troops. After Dail managed to free ZAP SPACY in his last moments, they supported Rei's monsters and destroyed the rest of the robot armies. Harlan met her death when her personal robot, King Joe Scarlet falls over her while the rest of the Alien Pedan departed back to their time, never to bother the Reionyx battle again.
It should be noted that with the destruction of Alien Reiblood, the dystopian future was rewritten, thus theorizing the fact that Harlan was reborn again and continues to live in that timeline.
Powers and WeaponsEdit
- King Joe Scarlet: The classic gigantic mecha that was used by two members of their race in a plot to invade Earth had been modified with a red scarlet paintjob and mounted with a spear called Pedanium Lancer. But she was never seen in use as the robot was destroyed.
- Station: Harlan had a huge space station equipped with a tractor beam and cloaking shields. This is also the method for Harlan and her troops to time travelling from the future.
- Baton: Harlan's main weapon is a baton which also doubles as a gun when needed.
- Commander Haran shares the same actress with Riko Saida, the fact that she is the superior to Dail is somewhat ironic.
- Due to Gina Spectre's original suit still being incomplete during the production, Minami Tsukui offered to portray Gina with Harlan's combat attire was then suggested to be used for Gina's outfit.