|First appearance:||Ultraman Dyna episode 12 "Mysterious Thief Himala"|
|Height:||2 ~ 57 m|
|Weight:||100 kg ~ 43,000 t|
Himala (ヒマラ Himara) is a alien that first appeared in Ultraman Dyna episode 12.
Subtitle: Mysterious Alien (怪宇宙人 Kai Uchūjin)
- Height: 2 ~ 57 m
- Weight: 100 kg ~ 43,000 t
- Origin: Space
Himala come to earth and landed on a tower in a city. He usually stole some area of the city to create his own world, using a piece of Red glass. Later, when Super GUTS find out his hiding spot and the missing area, they head to his tower to investigate. While they investigate the tower, they discover a black box with three locker containing the teleported area. Himala grew large and terrified Super GUTS member Kohda and Nakajima who hold the box. Later, Asuka transformed into Ultraman Dyna and fought Himala on his world that he created and defeated him, causing all the missing areas were teleported back to where it was. In the end, Himala was forced to retreat.
- Voice actor: Takeshi Aono
- This marks the first/only time Takeshi voiced an alien other than Alien Zarab.
Powers and Weapons
- Teleporter Field: Himala has small red pieces of glass that can turn into a large force field that will make an entire city block teleport somewhere else. He can also do this using a red laser beam from his forehead.
- Teleport: Himala can teleport short distances.
- Levitation: Himala can levitate for an undetermined amount of time.
- Object Morph: Himala has a device that can morph objects into something else like water towers into rockets.
- Size Change: Himala can change his size from that of a human to that of Ultraman Dyna's at will.
- Electrify Beam: Himala can fire a blue beam from his forehead that will stun enemies with electricity.