|Hold On To! Future|
|Ultraman Max, Episode 39|
|Air date|| 03/25/2006
|Screenplay by||Chiaki Konaka|
|Directed by||Takeshi Yagi|
|Special skill director||Takeshi Yagi|
Prelude to Ground Annihilation
To the Ultra Future
Max runs out of energy completely while battling Delos. Max saves Kaito before his colour timer extinguishes. DASH must find a way to restore Max's energy if humanity is to be saved.
The people of Delos requested Max to stop their now rogue defense system, allowing Max to attack their super weapon Giga Berserk. However between rising to the surface and flying to battle, Max had little time to fight. Max lost to Giga Berserk and turned to stone after separating Kaito from his body. Unwilling to surrender, DASH revived the hero by recharging the Max Galaxy, which Kaito merged with and flew to Max to again merge with him one last time. After a short assault, Max destroyed Giga Basark and left Earth with Xenon to return back home to Nebula M78.
- Delos people (First and only appearance)
- Giga Berserke (First appearance)
- Auto Maton (Last appearance)
- Ultraman Max Volume 10 features episodes 35-39.
- Ultraman Max Complete Season.
- This episode was later featured in New Ultraman Retsuden episode 146: Max Rescue Operation: Hold on to! Future.
- The episode was premiered in the United States on TOKU on March 24, 2017