"Atsushi, Tatsuya and Naoko are my friends. Thank you, everyone. Goodbye."
- ―Igomas before being deactivated.
|Home world:||Planet Bibin|
|First appearance:||Ultraman Cosmos Episode 4: "The falling robot"|
Igomas (イゴマス Igomasu?) was a building-like robot from outer space that appeared in Ultraman Cosmos episode 4: "The Falling Robot".
Subtitle: Friendly Robot (友達ロボット Tomodachi robotto?)
Igomas was actually a toy from an unknown alien species which fell from their ship and crashed into the Earth. While the SRC investigated him, the toy makes friends with three children, Atsushi, Tatsuya and Naoko. Suddenly, a tag stuck on him fell off, angering him and causing him to transform into robot mode, terrorizing the countryside. Doigaki, who had just finished examining the robot reveals that the tag was a notice. Igomas was a recalled toy, because of the fact that batteries for it weren't made any more. Igomas got angry because it was able to read the tag which fell off. Musashi transforms into Cosmos and tried his best but no avail as the giant activated Corona Mode to counter the robot's super strength. Igomas took a water wheel and tossed it to Cosmos with the giant evaded but as it about to hit the trio kids, Cosmos saved them. Driven by guilt, Igomas pleaded Cosmos to destroy it since it will be a big burden due to the robot's giant size. Cosmos reverted to Luna Mode and shrank Igomas to a toy-sized robot. Igomas bids farewell and deactivated due to lack of energy. The children agreed to become scientists someday to build the robot's battery.
- Voice: Hiroshi Ishii
- Suit actor: Hiroshi Nagatatomo
- Igomas had an overturn capital letter "A" emblazoned on its chest. Similarly, the letter "A" is the fifth letter from his name.
- Height: Unknown
- Weight: 15,000 t
- Origin: Planet Bibin
Powers and WeaponsEdit
- Levitation: Igomas can levitate or lift anything by releasing energy rings and forming a sphere from the overturn-A shaped letter on its chest.
- Transformation: Igomas can convert from toy mode into robot mode when angered.