|Human Host/Form:||Zen Tachibana|
|Place of Origin:||Earth (Izenborg Universe)|
|Transformation Item:||The Izenborg-Go ship and the two cybernetic parts of Ai and Zen Tachibana|
|Suit actor(s):||Nikamoto Tatsumi|
|First Appearance:||Dinosaur War Izenborg episode 20|
|Last Appearance:||Dinosaur War Izenborg episode 39|
Dinosaur Great War Izenborg
Ai and Zen Tachibana, the protagonists and members of the D Sentai team, unite to transform into the Izenborg duo to destroy the monsters: Zen becomes Izenborg Man, the full human pilot of the ship; Ai becomes the Mother Computer of the ship; the tank Izen-I converts into the powerful Izenborg-Go.
On episode 19, Ai is badly injured and damaged. She is repaired by the scientific team, then a mysterious "alien" power surge coming from a cross further "charges" her. Suddenly, she appears stronger and faster. From this point, when the Izenborg-Go ship attack doesn't work anymore, the duo can transform again to form the giant warrior, Izenbo. Zen becomes the main consciousness and body, while Ai - inside a modified version of the Izenborg-Go - is embedded into the head in order to provide him with energy and additional computing faculties. The fusion process to generate Izenbo is called Bo Change. It is uncertain what is Izenbo's true nature, but he could be the natural and perfect fusion between human and machine.
Izenbo is able to sustain his form for 2 minutes and 20 seconds.
- Height: 50 m
- Weight: 33.000 t
- Flying speed: Mach 8
- Leap capability: 800 m
- Active time: 2 minutes and 20 seconds
- Dual Blades: Summoning them from thin air, Izenbo can wield two katana-like blades to attack his foes.
- Iron Fork Cutter: His left hand can convert into a massive rotary saw blade.
- Izenbow: Combining the two blades he summons, Izenbo can create a bow.
- Izen Kick: An attack similar to the Leo Kick, Izenbo launches himself skyward after many flips and turns, delivers a mighty kick to the head of his enemies. He can jump 800 m in the air in order to perform the Izen Kick.
- Flight: Izenbo can fly at Mach 8.
- Energy Tornado: A very rare attack that he only used twice, Izenbo turns his whole body into a flaming tornado.
- Fire Ball: Izenbo's ultimate ability.
||Mirrorman | Falcon | Redman | Red Fighter | Green Fighter | Orange Fighter | Triple Fighter | Jumborg Ace | Jumborg 9 | Fireman | Izenbo | Koseidon|
||Gridman | Servo | WoO | Mirrorman Reflex | Gridman Sigma|
||God Zenon | Dyna Dragon | Mountain Gulliver No. 5 | Reimon | Mirror Knight | Glen Fire | Jean-bot | Jean-nine|