|Age:||Several centuries old|
|First Appearance:||Another Genesis Episode 4|
|Number of Appearances:||1|
|Affiliation:||Joe, Blast and Rocks (Old Comrades)|
The Another Genesis version of Jean-bot
Once a human named Jean, he was a solder fighting on the Planet Exile against alien forces. However, he and two more of his friends, Joe and Rocks died in the battle with his friend, Blast, survived but mutated into an Ultraman via a shard from the destroyed Kingdom of Light and leave the planet. The lingering Light of Nature, the shard radiated revived them but caused their bodies to absorb all the weapons around them turning them into the battleship Iron Rocks, the gargantuan robot King Joe and Jean-bot. However, it also cause them to lose their older personality slowly as they become more agressive and unable to differ their allies and enemies. Their main goal was to reunite with their lost comrade, Blast and waited near a planet the deduced would his next destination.
Though the trio were finally reunited with Blast, they lost control of themselves and started to attacking Blast. He had no choice but to kill them with the Vulcan Impact. In the end Jean-bot was the last to fall and reach out to Blast to convey the feelings the three but was unable to reach due to exhaustion.
Weapons and Abilities
- Machine Body: Jean was revived as a mechanical life form, giving him new abilities.
- Missiles: Jean possess a number of powerful missiles, each capable of devastating power.
- Guns: Jean posses several Guns with seemingly unlimited ammunition.
- Flight: Jean can fly on his own, across space at greater than light speeds.
- Unlike the original Jean Bot, this one was a human transformed into a machine.
- The green body of this Jean Bot is a reference to Planet Esmeralda which was based on planet Emerald from Jumborg Ace.
|Another Genesis Kaiju and Seijin|
|Organics||Antlar | Monster from another Dimension | Mirror Master|
|Robots||Jean Bot | Iron Rocks | King Joe|