"My name is Kate."
"And I can control monsters too."
- ―Kate as she introduced herself to Rei.
|Series:||Ultra Galaxy Mega Monster Battle|
|First appearance:||Ultra Galaxy Mega Monster Battle episode 5|
|Last appearance:||Ultra Galaxy Mega Monster Battle: Never Ending Odyssey episode 7|
|Number of appearances:||TBA|
|Portrayed by:||Mayu Gamo|
- Height: As same with humans
- Weight: As same with humans
- Origin: Planet Boris
Ultra Galaxy Mega Monter BattleEdit
Kate was a Reionics who tried to interfere with Rei with every possible means. She took on the appearance of a bio-plant researcher named Maki Azursa. She appeared to be evil, but she revealed that she was Rei's sister and was trying to help reawaken Reimon. She was thought to be killed after EX Gomora destroyed her monster Zetton.
However in Ultra Galaxy Mega Monster Battle Never Ending Odyssey, she appeared again. She revealed that she 'survived' as a spirit, explaining how was able to appear in front of the ZAP SPACY crew first in the Pendragon, in front of Grande (who had a crush on her) and then in front of Rei in a dream in episode 7. She had appeared and explained to the crew what was wrong with Rei once he lost Eleking, and explained that they had to return to Planet Hammer, to retrieve Rei's Battlenizer.
Kate stated that her desire was for Rei, to defeat the Reiyonix and rule as the successor of Alien Reiblood's bloodline.
Powers and WeaponsEdit
- Battle Nizer: Like her brother, Kate also had Battle Nizer thanks to her being a Reionics. Her monsters were:
- Fire Golza, a much stronger form compared to his original, Fire Golza was the first monster to appear from Kate's Battlenizer. He first appeared to battle a number of Sadora's and killed them all, but when he was in battle with Gomora, Gomora impaled Golza with his horn, surging his Oscillatory Wave through his body. Even though Golza tore the horn out of his body, he still fell and in the end was destroyed by Kates Gan-Q.
- Gan-Q, a monster that's even more ferocious than Fire Golza, Gan-Q was the second monster commanded by Kate. Gan-Q entered battle with Gomora, Litra, and the Space Pendragon and was defeated by the ship's Hyper Omega Gun.
- Zetton, the Space Dinosaur himself, Zetton was the third, final, and most powerful monster that belonged to Kate. In episode 12, Zetton entered battle with all of Rei's monsters (Gomora, Litra, and Eleking) and outmatched them all. In the final episode, when Zetton had Gomora in defeat and King Joe Black appeared, fighting Zetton to a standstill, Gomora transformed into EX Gomora and defeated them both, which resulted in Kate's supposed death.
- Spiritual Form: Kate can project herself in a spiritual form in front of anyone she wanted. Like her ancestor Reiblood, Kate, can survive in a spiritual state. She can manifest her physical appearance, but generally takes the form of a bright white light.