"Fusion Rise! King Joe! Galactron! Ultraman Belial, King Galactron!"
- ―Transformation announcement via the Geed Riser.
|First appearance:||Ultraman Festival 2017|
|Affiliation:||King Joe (Component)|
King Galactron (キングギャラクトロン Kingu Gyarakutoron?) is a Belial Fusion Beast introduced in Ultraman Festival 2017, and is later implemented into Ultraman Fusion Fight!. It is a combination of King Joe and Galactron.
Subtitle: Belial Fusion Monster (ベリアル融合獣 Beriaru Yūgō-jū?)
Ultraman Festival 2017
- Paralleling Orb and Geed's similarity in their usage of past Ultras' powers, the similarities of King Galactron's components are as follows:
- Both are robots built using extraterrestrial knowledge (King Joe is built with Pedanium alloy while Galactron's inner frame defies the Earth's law of physics).
- Both can separate their body parts.
- Both had the longest battle with Ultra Warriors in their first debut.
- Both were rebuilt sometime after their first destruction.
- While King Joe is the earliest robot to fight an Ultra Warrior, Galactron is the most recent robot to debut in the New Generation Heroes era as of Ultraman Orb.
Powers and Weapons
- Heat Ray: King Galactron can fire an energy beam from both of its eyes. It is part of the side attacks in Fusion Fight!.
- Left Arm Claw: King Galactron's oversized left arm. Its claws are colored red per accents of Ultraman Belial.
- Pedanium Launcher (ペダニウムランチャー Pedaniumu Ranchā?): A ranged weapon equipped on the right half that represents King Joe. Despite sharing its name with the ranged weapons of King Joe Black and King Joe Custom, the official website stated that this variant is a novice type and it magnifies a larger power that already stored within King Galactron itself.
- Pedanium Hard Launcher (ペダニウムハードランチャー Pedaniumu Hādo Ranchā?): A powerful energy beam from the Pedanium Launcher. King Galactron firstly performs a similar stance to King Joe before aiming the Pedanium Launcher. Said weapon charges its energy before firing a huge beam output that rivals the size of the opponent themselves.