|First appearance:||Jumborg Ace episode 9 "Desperation Jumborg Ace!"|
|Latest appearance:||Jumborg Ace Episode 10|
|Affiliation:||Anti Go-Ne (creator) |
Flight King (partner)
Subtitle: Space Scorpion (Kanji: 宇宙蝎 Katakana: 宇宙サソリ Uchū sasori?)
- Height: 65 m
- Weight: 30,000 t
- Origin: Space
King Ginger was summoned by Anti-Gone to destroy examine Jumborg Ace's abilities. He arrived at Naoki's boss' airport and when Naoki arrived to saved his plane, it had seemingly been blown up by the kaiju. Naoki, in a fit of rage drove a petrol truck into King Ginger and it exploded, causing the beast to retreat.
It was then revealed that another man named Ippei who had been fighting with Naoki to be Jumborg Ace's pilot managed to save it. Unfortunately, he was later attacked by King Ginger and seriously injured, so Naoki went on to pilot it and transform it to its mecha form.
King Ginger got the upper hand and even attracted the Jum Saber away from Jumborg. Jumborg Ace's timer blinked. To make matters worse, Anti Go-Ne sent another kaiju, Flight King to the scene.
Later, Jumborg Ace managed to get up and kicked King Ginger, who crashed into Flight King. The angry kaiju shot missiles at his comrade who fell to the ground, exploding.
- King Ginger's design was inspired of Twin Tail's design and a design motif of King Ginger is a scorpion.
- Design: Yoshiaki Yoneya
Powers and Abilities
- Burrowing: King Ginger can easily burrow underground.
- Tail: King Ginger's tail has similar properties to that of a trident, so can be used as a piercing weapon.
- Magnetism: His tail can also work as a magnet.
- Rockets: From the launch station below it's tail, King Ginger can fire out explosive rockets.
- Toxic Smoke: King Ginger can release a stream of red smoke from it's mouth that chokes the victim.