|King of Mons|
|Home world:||Planet Earth, World of Hiroshi Blaine Kashimada|
|First appearance:||Ultraman Tiga, Ultraman Dyna, & Ultraman Gaia: The Decisive Battle in Hyperspace|
|Latest appearance:||Ultraman Ginga: Theater Special (as a Spark Doll)|
|Affiliation:||Red Sphere (Creator),|
King of Mons (キングオブモンス, Kingu obu Monsu?) is a kaiju created by a boy's greedy desire for the strongest kaiju. King of Mons serves as the main antagonist of the film, The Decisive Battle in Hyperspace.
Subtitle: Strongest Coalescence-beast (最強合体獣, Saikyō Gattaijū?)
- Height: 83 m
- Weight: 82,000 t
- Flight speed: Mach 7
- Origin: Hiroshi Kashimada's Brain World
Ultraman Tiga & Ultraman Dyna & Ultraman Gaia: Battle in HyperspaceKing of Mons was a kaiju created by the evil thoughts of Hiroshi Kashimada, an ultra kaiju fanatic who wanted to make the strongest monster to defeat Ultraman Gaia. Using the Red Sphere that brought Gaia into the their world, and making his kaiju out of a clay statue as a demonstration of what he would look like, Hiroshi's creation came to life as his wish to the red sphere, and King of Mons was born. In accordance to his master's wishes, King of Mons immediately began to destroy everything that was in his sights: The City. With no proper opposition in the real world, nothing could stop King of Mons's rampage. Eventually, Gamu returned to Tsutomu's world, piloting the XIG vehicle, The Adventure and battled with King of Mons himself. Although the Adventure put up a good fight, King of Mons was more superior in battle and The Adventure was destroyed.
Shortly after, Gamu transformed into Ultraman Gaia and battled with King of Mons himself. Just as it appeared that Gaia was winning, King of Mons spewed forth Bajiris and Scylla, monsters created by Hiroshi's co-horts while creating King of Mons. Together all 3 kaiju triple-teamed Gaia and the battle was one-sided once again. Not giving up hope, Tsutomu found the Red Sphere and made one more wish to help Gaia. Granting Tsutomu's wish, Ultraman Tiga and Ultraman Dyna were manifested and came to assist Gaia against the 3 kaiju. As Tiga fought with Scylla and Dyna fought with Bajiris, Gaia was once again left alone with King of Mons and soon regained control of the fight. After Scylla and Bajiris were killed by Tiga and Dyna, King of Mons was crippled as a result of their deaths, leaving him to be destroyed by Gaia's Photon Stream.
- King of Mons' roar would later be reused for the kaiju Mokian, which inturn would be reused for the Ultraman Cosmos kaiju Vadata.
- In "Mega Monster Battle: ULTRA MONSTERS", his tail attack is named "Mons tail attack", and his rush attack was called "Crusher King".
- King of Mons and his subordinates are somewhat similar to Gango, being wished into existance by a magic sphere .
Ultraman Ginga: Theater Special
Powers and Weapons
- Climate Beam: King of Mons can fire an orange energy ray from his mouth. It can cause large explosions.
- Bone Wing / Flight: King of Mons possess a pair of bone wings, enable him to fly.
- Bone Shield: King of Mons can generate an orange shield of energy thanks to his wings. It is strong enough to withstand Ultraman Gaia's Photon Edge.
- Shark Fangs: King of Mons can retract the spikes on his abdomen as weapons, they are only good for close-range combat however.
- Arm Power: King of Mons possess a super strength which enables him to escape from XIG Adventure.
- Spawn: In accordance to his master's design, King of Mons can spew forth the creation of the kaiju, Bajiris and Scylla from his wings or abdomen.
Mega Monster Battle: ULTRA MONSTERS EX Arcade game exclusives
- Mons Tail Attack: King of Mons' tail bashing attack.
- Final Climate Beam: A stronger variation of Climate Beam.
- King of Crusher: While flying in the mid air, King of Mons can ram the enemy similar to Bajiris' Bajiris Body Attack and Bill Smash.
Bajiris and Scylla's life forces are connected to King of Mons, should either of those kaiju suffer any sort of fatal injury, it will be carried over to King of Mons and as a result, cripple him as well.