"Now, unleash the holy power!"
- ―Knight Timbre's activation announcement.
Unleashing darkness-sealing music
Melee Combat in sword mode
|First Appearance:||Ultra Fight Victory|
Knight Timbre (ナイトティンバー Naito Tinbā?) is a sword/flute hybrid that is used by Ultraman Victory in Ultra Fight Victory. The Knight Timbre was created by Ultraman Hikari after he was informed of the Juda's revival by Yapool. Hikari gave the Knight Timbre to Victory in hopes that the Victorium Ultra Warrior would seal the villain forever. When not in use, the Knight Timbre took upon the appearance of Hikari's clear blue Spark Doll.
Ultra Fight Victory
When UPG members Shou and Sakuya journeyed home on an off-duty day, they encountered the Choju, Aribunta. Shou transformed into Ultraman Victory but was no match for the Choju until Ultraman Hikari appeared and bestowed him the Knight Timbre, which allowed him to become Ultraman Victory Knight and entrusting him with the duty to help put a stop on the Space Emperor before he revives. With Juda defeated, Hikari left the flute in Shou's possession.
Powers and Abilities
The Knight Timbre's ability can only be unlocked by Victorians, due to their inner Victorium energy thus making Shou as it's compatible user.
- Form Change: The Knight Timbre can change Ultraman Victory into Ultraman Victory Knight. This can be done by Shou, whom firstly played the Knight Timbre before he convert it into a sword, later raise it on the mid air. The item unleashes the Victorium power within Shou. The Knight Timbre as well shouts "Now! Unleash the holy power!!" (放て!聖なる力!! Hanate! Seinaru chikara!!?).
- Melody of Victory: The Timbre can play a holy melody which capable of resurrecting Shepardon or seals darkness. Before playing, the Knight Timbre shouts "Play! The melody of victory!!" (奏でろ!勝利のメロディー!! Kanadero! Shōri no merodī!!?)
- Sword Mode: The Timbre can transform into a sword which Victory uses to attack his enemies. To do this, Shou/Victory must pull the body joint.
- Finisher Attacks: By pulling the body joint, Victory Knight can perform three finisher attacks. All of them are in conjunction to how many times he pulled the body joint.
- Knight Victorium Flash (ナイトビクトリウムフラッシュ Naito Bikutoriumu Furasshu?): By pulling the body joint of Knight Timbre once before returning to sword mode, said weapon's blade part is charge with light blue energy, where Victory Knight jumps and landed in front of the target before he spins while slashing the opponent rapidly, causing it to destroyed in an explosion. During this, the Knight Timbre shouts "One! Knight Victorium Flash!"
- Knight Victorium Break (ナイトビクトリウムブレイク Naito Bikutoriumu Bureiku?): Performed by pulling the body joint twice, the Knight Timbre would be used in conjunction with Shepardon Saber where both swords slash the target. During this, the Knight Timbre shouts "Two! Knight Victorium Break!"
- Knight Victorium Shoot (ナイトビクトリウムシュート Naito Bikutoriumu Shūto?): Performed by pulling the body joint thrice, the Knight Timbre unleashes a powerful energy stream that strong enough to incinerate an opponent. During this, the Knight Timbre shouts "Three! Knight Victorium Shoot!"
- The Knight Timbre appears to be the first transformation item, made not for the Ultra but the Ultra host as it was made to unleash the power of Victorium within Shou, allowing for the transformation into Knight form.
- Because of this fact, even if Hikari were to reclaim the Knight Timbre, the flute would be useless in his grasp since he lacks an inner Victorium.
- The Knight Timbre can be considered as a Victory-counterpart of Strium Brace, as both were created by Ultraman Mebius' close friends and their purpose is to utilize the powers of their manufacturers.
- The method of pulling the body joint to activate three finisher attacks is similar to the Transforming Gaia Dinosaur Fang Memory from Kamen Rider W, as well as the Sengoku Driver from Kamen Rider Gaim
|Ultramen Powers, Traits and Objects of Interest|
|Ultra Traits and abilities||Ultraman Title | Ultra Beam | Ultra's Inner Light | Color Timer | Beam Lamp | Crest Weapons | Protectors | Bracers | Solar Energy Absorption | Light Crystal | Zenshin Crystals | V Crystals | Ultra Armor | Mental Abilities | Ultra Signs | Human Hosts/Forms | Dimensional Field | Star Marks|
|Ultra related Items||Transformation Items | Specium | Ultra Bracelet | Ultra Array | Ultra Bell | Ultra Key | Max Galaxy | Plasma Spark | Aarb Gear | Techtor Gear | Ultimate Aegis | Spark Dolls | Strium Brace | Ultra Fusion Brace | Knight Timbre | Cyber Cards | MonsArmor | Ultra Fusion Cards | Ultra Fusion Card Holder | Kaiju Cards | Ultra Capsules | Ultra Capsule Holder | Kaiju Capsules|
|Manga Only||Plasma Ore | Ultraman suit | Ultraman Factor|
|Crest Weapons||Eye Slugger | Vezard | Maxium Sword | Zero Sluggers | Xlugger | Orb Sluggers | Geed Slugger|
|Bracers||Ultra Bracelet | Ultra Converter | King Bracelet |Stratos Edge| Armed Nexus | Mephisto Claw | Max Spark | Max Galaxy | Mebius Brace | Knight Brace | Ultra Zero Bracelet | Strium Brace | Ultra Fusion Brace|
|Armors||Protector | Cosmo Techtor | Grantechtor | Aarb Gear | Techtor Gear | Ultimate Aegis | Zero Slugger Gear | MonsArmor|
|Other||Ace Blade | Ultra Array |Ultra Magic Ray | Leo Nunchaku | Ultra Mantle | Giga Battle Nizer | Ginga Spark Lance | Knight Timbre | Orbcalibur | Orb Slasher | Geed Claw|