|Age:||19 years old|
|Home world:||Planet Earth (Side Space Universe)|
|Series:||Ultraman Geed (2017)|
|First appearance:||Ultraman Geed episode 1 "Welcome to the Secret Base"|
|Number of appearances||TBA|
|Family||Danji Toba (Deceased Father)|
Suzumi Toba (Deceased Mother)
|Portrayed by||Chihiro Yamamoto|
"When you were still inside your mother, you were in precarious health. But the heartfelt prayers of your parents reached my consciousness, and i was able to restore your fading life."
- ― Ultraman King explaining Laiha's life
While Laiha's mother was pregnant with her, Laiha's life began to ebb away. However, Ultraman King restored her to full health, allowing her to be born, but also to develop the symptoms of a Little Star bearer. She lived normally with her parents, until a deadly encounter that would change her forever.
Six years before the series, Laiha and her parents were hiking when Kei Fukuide transformed into Skull Gomora and killed both her father and mother in order to gain access to her Little Star. He failed and she dedicated her life to discovering how and why the kaiju appeared, and to tracking down Kei.
Laiha encountered a Dada, who was fleeing after he had captured his target. Laiha pursued the alien until he ran into Riku, and together they challenged the Dada until he escaped. Later Laiha watched Riku transform into Ultraman Geed, and afterwards found him and Pega in the rubble. RE.M. then transported all three of them to the base, where they discussed Ultraman Leo. Laiha then moved in with Riku and Pega. Laiha will also meet with Riku other friends and allies, notable ones will be Haruo, Moa, Zena and Leito (Zero).
Laiha later went to settle her feuds with Kei after Geed defeated Skull Gomora the thrid time, she fought Kei briefly and almost killed Kei until she heard a strange voice which prevented her from delivering the finishing blow to Kei. Mayu embraced her when she was saddened by the loss of her parents. Laiha later told Riku and Oega about the strange voice she had heard earlier on during her battle with Kei.
Later, Laiha would meet Ultraman King at the hospital where she was born. Here the Ultra recounted the story behind the young woman's birth, and sent her into Geed's mind to rescue Riku from Belial's grasp. Under King's direction Laiha was able to send the Little Star, which bore the power of King, to Ultraman Geed, who used it to transform into his Royal Mega Master form to defeat his father.
Laiha later went to Okinawa to search for Riku with Zena but they were too late as Riku and Kei already started fighting each other as Geed and Pedanium Zetton. After the battle, she was surprised to see Belial's revival after revealing himself to be in possession of Arie. Laiha tries to persuade Kei but failed as Kei leaped into the sea and telling Riku it is not his battle alone. After Belial Atrocious announced his intentions, Laiha decides to find Kei herself and settling her feuds After saving Lumina and Mayu from Kei, she decides to find out how determined Kei is by engaging in a heated swordfight with him but Kei escapes. Laiha returned to the Nebula House and assured Riku, Moa and Pega that they can surely make a miracle. The next day, Laiha ventured and continuing her fight with Kei. After beating Kei, she told the dying Kei that Belial he been using him. Laiha watches as Kei vanishes into green particles. She meet King and Father of Ultra, whom compliment Riku before they left the planet. In the ending, she continued to live in the Nebula House and celebrate the victory against Belial with Riku and his friends.
Ultraman Geed The Movie
Skills and Abilities
- Swordsmanship: Laiha is an expert swordswoman, talented in wielding her blade.
- Martial Arts: Apart from being an expert swordswoman, Laiha is also an expert in martial arts.
- Little Star (リトルスター Ritoru Sutā?): Laiha was in possession of King's Little Star and was the first one to develop symptoms of it. Although it seemingly faded away when her parents were killed, the Little Star was still present in her body. She was able to hear King's voice with it. After giving her prayers to Geed/Riku, it become the King Capsule.
- Despite her role as a swordswoman, and the title of the second episode, Laiha rarely used her sword in combat, instead relying on her martial arts.
- Laiha's conception is partly by Koichi Sakamoto, who has a penchant for heroines with martial arts skills.
- According to her actress, she took the role after watching the entire series of Ultraman Orb on the internet.
- Her name comes from the sci-fi writer Robert A. Heinlein.