|Age:||19 years old|
|Home world:||Planet Earth (Geed Universe)|
|Series:||Ultraman Geed (2017)|
|First appearance:||Ultraman Geed episode 1 "Welcome to the Secret Base"|
|Number of appearances||TBA|
|Family||Danji Toba (Deceased Father)|
Suzumi Toba (Deceased Mother)
|Portrayed by||Chihiro Yamamoto|
While Laiha's mother was pregnant with her, Laiha's life began to ebb away. However, Ultraman King restored her to full health, allowing her to be born, but also to develop the symptoms of a Little Star bearer. She lived normally with her parents, until a deadly encounter that would change her forever.
Six years before the series, Laiha and her parents were hiking when Kei Fukuide transformed into Skull Gomora and killed both her father and mother in order to gain access to her Little Star. He failed and she dedicated her life to discovering how and why the kaiju appeared, and to tracking down Kei.
Laiha encountered a Dada, who was fleeing after he had captured his target. Laiha pursued the alien until he ran into Riku, and together they challenged the Dada until he escaped. Later Laiha watched Riku transform into Ultraman Geed, and afterwards found him and Pega in the rubble. RE.M. then transported all three of them to the base, where they discussed Ultraman Leo. Laiha then moved in with Riku and Pega.
Later, Laiha would meet Ultraman King at the hospital where she was born. Here the Ultra recounted the story behind the young woman's birth, and sent her into Geed's mind to rescue Riku from Belial's grasp. Under King's direction Laiha was able to send the Little Star, which bore the power of King, to Ultraman Geed, who used it to transform into his Royal Mega Master form to defeat his father.
Skills and Abilities
- Swordsmanship: Laiha is an expert swordswoman, talented in wielding her blade.
- Little Star: Laiha was in possession of King's Little Star and was the first one to develop symptoms of it. Although it seemingly faded away when her parents were killed, the Little Star was still present in her body. She was able to hear King's voice with it.
- Despite her role as a swordswoman, and the title of the second episode, Laiha rarely used her sword in combat, instead relying on her martial arts.
- Laiha's conception is partly by Koichi Sakamoto, who has a penchant for heroines with martial arts skills.
- According to her actress, she took the role after watching the entire series of Ultraman Orb on the internet.