|Land of Light|
|Greater Location:||Nebula M78|
|Inhabitants:||Ultramen. There are also Ultramen from other Planets that live here.|
|Ruler:||The King of the Land of Light (Not Ultraman King)|
|Type of Government:||Monarchy|
The Land of Light is a clear planet, with somewhat clear green colored buildings. The matter of the planet is made of crystal, and can be broken with a strong hit. The planet itself is composed of large floating landmasses circling it's center which bear a resemblance to a galaxy. In the center, there is a very strong light that lights up the entire planet, which is where the Plasma Spark is located and where the Ultras receive their energies from, even a little of this light considered intense by non-Ultras as such guests to the Land of Light have to stay behind a barrier for their protection. If the Plasma Spark was removed or stolen the Land of Light would freeze from the lack of its light and heat as it acts as an artificial sun for the planet.
The Land of Light's moon is actually a prison, made by Ultraman King to seal the evil Ultraman Belial and other criminals from to Land of Light. It is unknown if the satellite still exists in this present.
The Land of Light is a monarchy, ruled by a king (not Ultraman King). His second in command is Yullian,. The Space Garrison, controlled by Father of Ultra, is an organization that seeks universal peace and justice, and functions as the security force of the Planet.his daughter
- Space Garrison Headquarters- This is the place where Ultra Garrison members such as the Ultra Brothers are given missions, where they fulfill their duties.
- Ultra Colosseum- Where young Ultra Warriors and adult Ultras alike are trained.
- Plasma Spark Tower- where the Plasma Spark, the sun of the planet, is kept, only elite Space Garrison members such as Ultra Brothers are allowed to go inside, anyone who enters the Plasma Spark tower without proper authorization or simply tries to take energy from the Plasma Spark will be exiled from the Land of Light.
- Space Prison- A prison made by Ultraman King to seal Ultraman Belial and the criminals of the Land of Light.
- Father of Ultra
- Mother of Ultra
- Ultraman Belial (before his corruption with Alien Reiblood)
- Ultraman Boy
- Ultra Brothers (except for Ultraman Leo and Astra)
- Ultraman Dyna (temporally)
- Ultraman Great
- Ultraman King, temporarily, mainly lives on Planet King
- Ultraman Max
- Ultraman Xenon
- Ultraman Hikari
- Ultraman Powered
- Ultraman Taro
- Ultraman Zero
- and the other Inhabitants of the Land of Light
Two hundred and seventy thousand years by the time of the Zap Spacy, the Ultras were a race of human-like beings who lived in a peaceful technological utopia. Unfortunately, the peaceful society lived on a planet orbiting a red giant star near the end of its life. The sun died, with the Ultra's ancestors surviving only because of their advanced technology, but they were left in perpetual darkness without their sun. For an unknown amount of time, planet Ultra's greatest scientific minds came together and eventually devised a replacement for their sun, the Plasma Spark. A tower was built so this artificial star could illuminate the planet, saving it and its people from freezing to death in the cold of space. However the light of the plasma spark had an unexpected side effect on the population, every person on the planet was mutated into a gigantic being with fantastic powers. The people renamed their planet the Land of Light and soon their race became known as Ultramen by other species.
The people of planet Ultra had a strong cultural sense of justice and duty and so decided to use their great powers for the peace of the universe. The Space Garrison was formed and the Ultras took to patrolling space, protecting planets by fighting invaders and monsters. However more belligerent races were opposed to these activities and became enemies of the Ultras' crusade against evil. Despite the many enemies they gained the people of the land of light were only ever dealt serious blows twice in their long history as giants. The first was from a being called the Emperor and the second from one of their own named Belial. The first invasion was fought of and ended when Ultraman Ken dueled and wounded the Emperor, the second was ended by Ultraman King who sealed Belial away in what come to be known as the Space Prison, which orbited the Land of Light like a moon.
- It should be noted that the Land of Light is as bright as a star, given the fact it can be seen light years away.