|Age:||30 years old|
|Transformation Item||Ultra Zero Eye NEO|
|Home world:||Planet Earth (Geed Universe)|
|First Appearance:||Ultraman Geed Episode 3 "Salaryman Zero" (2017)|
|Family||Lumina Igaguri (Wife)|
Mayu Igaguri (Daughter)
|Portrayed by||Yuta Ozawa|
A 30-year old salaryman that lives with his wife and daughter, Leito lost his life in a traffic accident while trying to save a child. Zero saved him and now lives on with the Ultra merged with him. After being introduced to Riku Asakura and his friends, Leito begins to take light of the duty as an Ultraman until an experience of switching their lives changes his mind. While making amends for their previous behavior, Leito stated to Riku that his devotion to his family is what motivates him to keep on living despite the hardships he faced.
When Kei Fukuide threatened the safety of his fans and Geed at the hands of Galactron Leito was forced to watch as Zero sacrificing his life. This shaken his will to the core before his devotion to protect his family allows Zero to be revived. During that same battle, he was met with Ultraman Hikari, who provided Leito with the Ultra Capsules and Riser that allows Zero to gain access to his new form, Zero Beyond. With his secret exposed to AIB, Leito/Zero would frequently being asked for help by the organization itself, considering their mixed reception with Geed.
Powers an Abilities
- Ultra Zero Eye NEO: The upgraded version of Ultra Zero Eye, it allows Leito to transform into Zero.
- Superhuman Feats: Under possession of Ultraman Zero, Leito is capable of performing superhuman abilities such as downrock or using a normal pen as if it was a Zero Slugger.
- Riser: Additional transformation device; by combining it with the Ultra Zero Eye NEO, it allows Zero to gain his new form, Ultraman Zero Beyond. By itself, Leito briefly used it to combine a set of four New Generation Capsules into two.
- Ultra Capsules: Provided by Hikari, Leito is in possession of Ultra Capsules that represent Zero's successors. All these were combined into two different capsules.
Leito dons the Ultra Zero Eye NEO as his arms spread outwards and Zero's body forms via incoming ribbons of light. The scene later skips to Zero's own rise, with his right hand depicted in his pre-battle stance.
"Ginga, Orb! Victory, X! I don't have limits!"
- ―Activation announcement for Beyond
With the Riser in Zero Mode, Leito scans the New Generation Capsules Alpha and Beta before dragging the Riser to his face. This process is called as Neo Fusion Rise (ネオ・フュージョンライズ Neo Fyūjon Raizu?), allowing him to transform into Ultraman Zero Beyond. He no longer needs to combine the 4 Capsules into the New Generation Capsules after their first merger.
Capsules in possession
- New Generation Capsule Alpha
- New Generation Capsule Beta
- Leito's actor, Yuta Ozawa mentions that as a child, he always wanted to become Father of Ultra, yet his character transforms into Ultraman Zero, a character that is also used as the basis for Ultraman Geed's Magnificent form along with Father of Ultra.
- The way how Ultraman Zero assimilates Leito pays homage to Ultraman Jack's assimilation with Hideki Goh. Coincidentally, both Ultras were previously used as the basis for Ultraman Orb's Hurricane Slash form.
- Leito is so far the only host of Ultraman Zero who never wears the Ultra Zero Bracelet or its successor, Ultimate Bracelet.
- Leito shares several features from previous hosts of Zero:
- Run: His occasional possession by Zero alluded to how Run was comatose and Zero learns himself in control of the body.
- Nozomu Taiga: Both are unwilling human hosts and for once forced into a transformation by Zero himself. As a result of their merging, they possess superhuman capabilities for a moment.
- Leito's transformation process into Zero is similar to Ultraseven's as the head of the Ultra appears first then followed by the formation of the Protector and Ultra Armor spreading outward on the human host/form.