|Age:||30 years old|
|Transformation Item||Ultra Zero Eye NEO|
|Home world:||Planet Earth (Geed Universe)|
|First Appearance:||Ultraman Geed Episode 3 "Salaryman Zero" (2017)|
|Family||Lumina Igaguri (Wife)|
Mayu Igaguri (Daughter)
|Portrayed by||Yuta Ozawa|
A 30-year old salaryman that lives with his wife and daughter, Leito lost his life in a traffic accident while trying to save a child. Zero saved him and now lives on with the Ultra merged with him.
Powers an Abilities
- Ultra Zero Eye NEO: The upgraded version of Ultra Zero Eye, it allows Leito to transform into Zero.
- Superhuman Feats: Under possession of Ultraman Zero, Leito is capable of performing superhuman abilities such as downrock or using a normal pen as if it was a Zero Slugger.
Leito (forcefully) dons the Ultra Zero Eye NEO as his arms spread forwards and Zero's body forms via incoming ribbons of light. The scene later skips to Zero's own rise, with his right hand depicted in his pre-battle stance.
- Leito's actor, Yuto Ozawa mentions that as a child, he always wanted to become Father of Ultra, yet his character transforms into Ultraman Zero, a character that is also used as the basis for Ultraman Geed's Magnificent form along with Father of Ultra.
- The way how Ultraman Zero assimilates Leito pays homage to Ultraman Jack's assimilation with Hideki Goh. Coincidentally, both Ultras were previously used as the basis for Ultraman Orb's Hurricane Slash form.
- Leito is so far the only host of Ultraman Zero who never wears the Ultra Zero Bracelet or its successor, Ultimate Bracelet.
- Leito shares several features from previous hosts of Zero:
- Run: His occasional possession by Zero alluded to how Run was comatose and Zero learns himself in control of the body.
- Nozomu Taiga: Both are unwilling human hosts and for once forced into a transformation by Zero himself. As a result of their merging, they possess superhuman capabilities for a moment.