|Home world:||Planet Gross|
|First appearance:||Jumborg Ace Episode 13: Revive! Jumborg Ace, Two Large Cyborg Monsters Appeared|
|Latest appearance:||Jumborg Ace Episode 32: Big Explosion! Mad Go-Ne's Last Momment|
|Height:||2.5m ~ 54m|
|Weight:||200 kg ~ 30 000t|
|Affiliation:||Mad Saturn (creations)|
Mighty Gross (creations)
Demon Star (creations)
Freeze Killer (creations)
Stone King (creations)
Imitation Jumborg Ace (creations)
Killer α (creations)
Killer β (creations)
Anti Go-Ne (younger brother and predecessor)
Satan Go-Ne (older brother and successor)
Demon Go-Ne (successor)
Alien Gross (minions)
Mad Go-Ne (マッドゴーネ Maddo Gōne?), somtimes spelled Mad Gone is one of the four main antagonists of the TV series Jumborg Ace who appeared in episode 13 and continued to appear until his death in episode 32.
Subtitle: Second Generation Battle Captain (二代目戦闘隊長 Nidaime Sentō Taichō?)
Mad Go-Ne was the second generation Go-Ne general who appeared immediately after Anti Go-Ne's death in Episode 13.
- Mad Go-Ne is also known as Mad Gor-Ne.
- Design: Maiya Keiakira.
Powers and Weapons
- Dagger: Mad Go-Ne holds a dagger-like weapon.
- Stab: Mad Go-Ne can use his dagger to stab his opponents.
- Laser: Mad Go-Ne can shoot a yellow laser from top of his dagger.
- Energy Darts: Mad Go-Ne can fire a red energy darts from tip of his dagger.
- Mad Fog: Mad Go-Ne can release a mist of fog from his belt's buckle.