|Human form:||Kyotaro Kagami|
|Place of Origin:||2nd Dimension,|
|Transformation Item:||The Mirror-Pendant|
|Voice actor(s):||Ishida Nobuyuki|
|Suit actor(s):||Saijo Mitsuru,|
|First Appearance:||Mirrorman episode 1 Mirrorman is born
ミラーマン誕生 (Miraaman Tanjo)
|Last Appearance:||Mirror Fight 2012 episode 2|
|Number of Appearances:||51 (in series),|
|Race:||Mirror Man/ human hybrid|
Mirrorman (ミラーマン, Mirraman) is a fictional hero made by Tsuburaya prods. Unlike most tokusatsu shows at the time Mirrorman was a more dark and brooding show in line with Ultraseven. However half way through the series, by episode 26 of the 51 episodes the network forced changed that made it more in line with other tokusatsu shows at the time. Another series called Mirrorman Reflex, was later made what is now called the Neo Heisei era, it was made in a dark style similar to the first half of the series. The three episode short series was later compiled into one long movie.
- Height: 35,000 tons-70kg
- Weight: 40m-170cm
- Homeworld: Earth (Mirrorman universe)
- Family Structure:
- Mother: Yuko
- Father: Original Mirrorman
- Silver Cross: Mirrorman's finisher, he gathers energy then places his hands at the stars on his forehead and waist, bringing them together to shoot two large arrow shaped bursts of energy, can destroy a monster in one shot
- Mirror Kick: jumping into the air Mirrorman can charge his legs with energy to deliver a powerful kick
- Mirror Knife: Mirrorman can fire an arrow shaped burst of energy to cut his opponent to pieces
- Mirror Shot: Mirrorman can fire small energy beams from his fingers all at once, it is a version of the Mirror Knife used while in mid-air.
- Mirror Slicer: V shaped bursts of energy used to cut apart the enemy
- Defense Mirror: Mirrorman can conjure a mirror like barrier that reflect the enemy's energy attacks back at them.
- Mirror Eyebeam: Destructive rays emitted from the eyes
- Halation Mirror: When no mirror or reflective surface is present, Mirrorman can gather light to create an artificial one to transport himself.
- Mirror Eye: Blue rays emitted from the eyes to discover invisible objects or see across dimensions.
- Flight: Mirrorman can fly under his own power
- Teleportation/Transformation: To transform Kyoutaro uses his father's pendant, shouts 'Mirror Spark' and faces a reflective surface such as a mirror, a body of water, plastic, crystal, etc., to which he holds up his Mirror Pendant and shouts "Mirror Spark!". He is then transported through the 2nd dimension and reappears elsewhere as Mirrorman, as Mirrorman he can also move through the Mirror World so long as there is a reflective surface.
The Earth is once again in peril as a race known only as "The Invaders" from the Planet X, plots to conquer our planet . The aliens soon discover the existence of Kotaro and made plans to capture the young man. The targeted the young man because he was the half-human son of the original Mirror Man. By now Kotaro was a young man and photographer with no interest in fighting despite the SGM captain's request. Said captain, Dr. Mitarai, was a friend of his father and Kotaro's mother Yuko was his assistant. The young man had difficulty accepting his destiny, refusing to believe he was only half human but he soon realized that he is the only one who could save the Earth from the Invaders, when they tried to assassinate him. In the industrial district Kotaro had his first battle as Mirrorman and fought a giant monster and an invader ship with the help of SGM.
- Mirrorman is the inspiration for Mirror Knight.