|Powers:||Fusing selected Cyber Kaiju with the user, turning into their arsenals|
|First Appearance:||Ultraman X Episode 2: "Lots of Possibilities" (2015)|
MonsArmor (モンスアーマー Monsuāmā?) is a process of fusing a Cyber Kaiju with a user. It is first used by Ultraman X when Daichi Ozora scans a Kaiju/Ultra Cyber Card to gain additional arsenal. When utilized, the user would gain additional weight of 10,000 t.
Created by Alien Fanton Guruman, the MonsArmor were first utilized by Daichi/X during their battle with Birdon. In its debut, Cyber Gomora was used activating Gomora Armor as they turn the tides of the battle and defeated Birdon. Following this, several Cyber Cards would be reprogrammed to arm X with different armors.
In episode 5, Dr. Guruman invented the Ultraman Zero Armor, which is a replica of the Ultimate Aegis. Since this process only arm X with a new weapon than fusing with a new monster, the term had been alternatively coined as Cyber Armor (サイバーアーマー Saibā Āmā?).
The second known Cyber Armor is the Beta Spark Armor, which used in conjunction with the Beta Spark. This armor covers not only the upper body, but also the legs as well. Unlike any other MonsArmors, this one represents two figures, Ultraman and Ultraman Tiga, and is the heaviest of all, weighing 19,000 t.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Durability: Following its functions like normal armors, it is capable of resisting attacks and impacts received by the wearer.
- Finisher: The armor which scanned with the cyber card can use several finisher.
- Melee Combat: The armor allows X to use to arms of the scanned Kaiju or Ultra cards to use for Melee combat.
- The MonsArmor process may be considered as an "enhanced" version of Ultrans, since it allows the selected Kaiju to combine with the Ultra.
- Keeping with Ultraman X's MonsArmor gives him the resemblance to Digimon characters, the MonsArmor is based on DigiFuse (ja: DigiCross), a type of Digivolution where a Digimon would fuse with the other to form a fusion or armament. In this case, Cyber Kaiju "fuses" by forming the armor for their users.
- Among the Ultraman Zero had an "X" logo.
- Several of the armor would have (or at least, the design of) a Cyber Kaiju head.
- In their lower torso, there are a pair of metallic straps used to keep the MonsArmors from going loose.
|Ultramen Powers, Traits and Objects of Interest|
|Ultra Traits and abilities||Ultraman Title | Ultra Beam | Ultra's Inner Light | Color Timer | Beam Lamp | Crest Weapons | Protectors | Bracers | Solar Energy Absorption | Light Crystal | Zenshin Crystals | V Crystals | Ultra Armor | Mental Abilities | Ultra Signs | Human Hosts/Forms | Dimensional Field|
|Ultra related Items||Transformation Items | Specium | Ultra Bracelet | Ultra Array | Ultra Bell | Ultra Key | Max Galaxy | Plasma Spark | Aarb Gear | Techtor Gear | Ultimate Aegis | Spark Dolls | Strium Brace | Ultra Fusion Brace | Knight Timbre | Cyber Cards | MonsArmor | Ultra Fusion Cards | Kaiju Cards|
|Manga Only||Plasma Ore | Ultraman suit | Ultraman Factor|
|Crest Weapons||Eye Slugger | Vezard | Maxium Sword | Zero Sluggers | Xlugger | Orb Sluggers|
|Bracers||Ultra Bracelet | Ultra Converter | King Bracelet |Stratos Edge| Armed Nexus | Mephisto Claw | Max Spark | Max Galaxy | Mebius Brace | Knight Brace | Ultra Zero Bracelet | Strium Brace | Ultra Fusion Brace|
|Armors||Protector | Cosmo Techtor | Grantechtor | Aarb Gear | Techtor Gear | Ultimate Aegis | Zero Slugger Gear | MonsArmor|
|Other||Ace Blade | Ultra Magic Ray | Leo Nunchaku | Ultra Mantle | Giga Battle Nizer | Ginga Spark Lance | Knight Timbre | Orbcalibur | Orb Slasher|