|User(s):||Ultraman Orb (Orb Trinity)/Gai Kurenai|
|Nature:||Form-accessing device/Arm blade|
|Powers:||Various energy attacks|
|First Appearance:||Ultraman Orb The Movie: Lend Me The Power of Bonds!|
|Status:||In use, as Orb Trinity.|
Orb Slasher (オーブスラッシャー Ōbu Surasshā?) is a weapon used by Ultraman Orb Trinity, which utilizes the powers of Ultramen Ginga, Victory, X and Orb himself. It is stored on his shoulder when not in use. It is analogous to the Knight Timbre and Xlugger, both of which are weapons that took the form of Spark Dolls upon a state of deactivation.
Ultraman Orb The Movie
After receiving the Ultra Fusion Cards from Ginga, X and Victory and scanning them with the Orb Ring, Gai summoned the Orb Slasher and transformed into Orb Trinity. As Orb, Orb summoned this weapon during the battle against Sadeath and Devorick.
Ultra Fight Orb
Gai once again summoned the Orb Slasher to transform into Orb Trinity to battle against Mecha Gomora.
Powers and Abilities
- Gai's Use
- Transformation: As Gai, the Orb Slasher serves as a transformation item to transform into Orb Trinity.
- Orb's Use
- Energy Slash: Orb can release an energy slash from the Orb Slasher.
- Buzzsaw Slash: The blades on the Orb Slasher can rotate for it to be used as a buzzsaw weapon.
- Trinitium Break (トリニティウムブレイク Torinithiumu Bureiku?): Orb Trinity's melee attack via the Orb Slasher. To initiate this weapon's attack, Gai must slide its panel downwards thrice and pull its trigger.
- Trinitium Shoot (トリニティウムシュート Torinihtiumu Shūto?): Orb Trinity's beam attack via the Orb Slasher. To initiate this weapon's attack, Gai must slide its panel downwards twice and pull its trigger.
- Trintium Light Ring (トリニティウム光輪 Torinithiumu Kōrin?): Orb Trinity's finisher attack via the Orb Slasher. To initiate this weapon's attack, Gai must slide its panel downwards thrice and press its Boost Switch (ブーストスイッチ Būsuto Suitchi?) on the bottom.
- This weapon is in fact a remold of the Xlugger due to its similar internal functions and gimmick.
- The Orb Slasher's main design is based on a shooting star/comet, which is also shared with the logo of SSSP and UPG.
- In an early photograph of Orb Trinity, the Orb Slasher lacks colors on its spike decorations.
- In the toy catalog, it is shown that sliding the panel upwards doesn't have any results, regardless of sliding it more than one time.
- Also, if the user stops sliding the panel from Ginga's to Victory's symbol, or vice versa, the device will automatically scan till Orb's symbol. This also happened in the Xlugger.
- Unlike the Orbcalibur, it is unknown if the Orb Slasher can independently act as a transformation device.
|Crest Weapons||Eye Slugger | Vezard | Maxium Sword | Zero Sluggers | Xlugger | Orb Sluggers | Geed Slugger|
|Bracers||Ultra Bracelet | Ultra Converter | King Bracelet | Stratos Edge | Armed Nexus | Mephisto Claw | Max Spark | Max Galaxy | Mebius Brace | Knight Brace | Ultra Zero Bracelet | Strium Brace | Ultra Fusion Brace|
|Armors||Protector | Cosmo Techtor | Grantechtor | Aarb Gear | Techtor Gear | Ultimate Aegis | Zero Slugger Gear | MonsArmor|
|Other||Ace Blade | Ultra Array | Ultra Magic Ray | Leo Nunchaku | Ultra Mantle | Giga Battle Nizer | Ginga Spark Lance | Knight Timbre | Orbcalibur | Orb Slasher | Geed Claw | King Sword | Giga Finalizer|