|Home world:||Planet Earth (Ultra Q Universe)|
|First appearance:||Ultra Q Episode 18 "The Rainbow Egg"|
|Affiliation:||Beryudora (Body part)|
Pagos (パゴス, Pagosu?) was a kaiju the appeared in Ultra Q. He appeared in episode 18.
Subtitle: Underground Monster (地底怪獣, Chitei Kaijū?)
- Height: 28 m
- Weight: 18,000 t
- Origin: Underground Ibaraki Prefecture
Pagos was an ancient monster who had ravaged Beijing in search of Uranium to feed upon. Once his consumption of Uranium was full from Beijing, Pagos turned his attention to Japan to feed on Nuclear Energy from a newly created industrial plant.
Pagos later surfaced in the middle of a field where it attacked a small girl and boy who had found a capsule full of uranium, disguised to look like an egg. After the capsule was lost in the scuffle between the monster and the kids, Pagos resumed its trek to attack the industrial plant. As the monster was rampaging in the plant, several planes swooped in and doused Pagos with chemicals that solidified Pagos into stone. Shortly after, Pagos fell apart into stone fragments, dead.
- Pagos was the first of many monsters who originated from a modified Baragon suit, followed by Neronga, Magular, and Gabora. Much like the rest of these monsters, except Gabora, Pagos also possesses the same roar.
- Originally Gomess was planned to appear in the episode in the monster's place instead, however due to Tsuburaya being forced to return the Godzilla suit back to Toho Co. LTD, Pagos was created in its place thanks to the suit being loaned by Toho.
- During Ultra Q's planning phase, an episode where a second Pagos would appear and battle against Peter was in the works, as well as one where he would fight Garamon and Kemur was also planned, but the episodes were never made.
- Originally Pagos was going to appear in episode 9 of Ultraman, but Tsuburaya decided to create a different monster instead; Gabora.
- Episode 29 of the series Ultraman Max features a monster named Geronga that bears a strong resemblance to Neronga and Pagos. It is believed that both the episode and monster were to pay tribute to Pagos and Ultra Q in general.
- Although not physically seen, Pagos is one of the monsters that makes up Beryudora's body in Mega Monster Battle: Ultra Galaxy Legend The Movie.
- Old promotional photos from Ultra Q show Pagos fighting Peguila; as well as the two of them fighting Kanegon.
Powers and WeaponsEdit
- Burrowing: Pagos can burrow at moderate speeds.
- Energy Beam: Pagos can fire an energy beam from his mouth.
Figure Release InformationEdit